Forum

New blog about TF2 Metagame and the adventures of a High team

Created 26th September 2016 @ 23:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Selek

Always interesting when a team shakes up the meta and shows success.

What do you think the ratio of your success is between getting carried by uubers and Mr. Epic and your “flex” strategy?

100% me, 0% russians

Selek

Dr. med.

And here I was expecting a serious answer, my bad.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Selek

And here I was expecting a serious answer, my bad.

stupid answer for a stupid question

Selek

Dr. med.

Why are you spending hours on writing these blogs posts and then are unwilling to discuss it? Suit yourself.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Selek

Why are you spending hours on writing these blogs posts and then are unwilling to discuss it? Suit yourself.

Your question is directly offending me by implying that I’m being carried by uubers and mr.epic, while this is in fact a team game and we consider everyone to be equally important, especially since uubers and mr. epic tend to get 60% combined heals and perma kritz mostly used on them.

so as i said, stupid answer to a stupid question

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Muuki

[…]Your question is directly offending me by implying that I’m being carried by uubers and mr.epic, while this is in fact a team game and we consider everyone to be equally important, especially since uubers and mr. epic tend to get 60% combined heals and perma kritz mostly used on them.

Are you really saying that Grenjabob is as important as Mr Epic? Really? Really??

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

Are you really saying that Grenjabob is as important as Mr Epic? Really? Really??

yes, there is more to teams than raw stats

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Muuki

[…]Your question is directly offending me by implying that I’m being carried by uubers and mr.epic, while this is in fact a team game and we consider everyone to be equally important, especially since uubers and mr. epic tend to get 60% combined heals and perma kritz mostly used on them.

I didn’t mean to imply that, sorry. My interest in different strategies to shake up the meta is sincere. But as you said, if you are only talking about the flex and don’t mention the rest of your team, how am I supposed to know what their role is?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

If only IAG kicked their bad players and didn’t have a team ethic, we might have lost that season :>

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

muuki why did u remove me from friends i have this guy called “not muuki” on my friends list but it isnt you because he says hes not muuki btw nice blog i read it all I also think that muuki isnt a good name u should rename youself to cutie.

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

can you also blog about crash team racing please i really like that game

molko

Suoli
moog

yeah watched ur stream today and basically 5v6 whole game because offclassing. I think u got caught pants down and small dick out

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from molko

yeah watched ur stream today and basically 5v6 whole game because offclassing. I think u got caught pants down and small dick out

I admit it I played bad and accept your comment about it being 5v6 because I was so bad but to say I was off-classing as Demo was wrong, I played the class the whole game, look at the logs: http://logs.tf/1551304#76561197995254867

Notice I did not change class, therefore your comment about off-classing as been completely disproven. I feel you owe me an apology for claiming that I, the most useless player on the team was off-classing. Demoman is very important and I would never off-class.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Grenja

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

I admit it I played bad and accept your comment about it being 5v6 because I was so bad but to say I was off-classing as Demo was wrong, I played the class the whole game, look at the logs: http://logs.tf/1551304#76561197995254867

Notice I did not change class, therefore your comment about off-classing as been completely disproven. I feel you owe me an apology for claiming that I, the most useless player on the team was off-classing. Demoman is very important and I would never off-class.

http://logs.tf/1551304#76561197995254867

Notice I did not change class, therefore your comment about off-classing as been completely disproven. I feel you owe me an apology for claiming that I, the most useless player on the team was off-classing. Scout is very important and I would never off-class.

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

yeah i imagine having someone like muuki on your team would make it hard to get work done as demoman because everyone is already completely denied by superior offclassing, don’t worry too much about the stats, the only stat that matters is rounds won :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »