Forum

Looking for a Soldier tutor

Created 25th January 2014 @ 16:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1

ampz

Im not looking to be in a team or in any competetive play, I just want to be better at soldier and someone to practise with. I’m mainly looking to improve predictions, airshots and overall aim. thanks.

Last edited by ampz,

ekkelund

sirkkels

Quoted from ampz

Im not looking to be in a team or in any competetive play, I just want to be better at soldier and someone to practise with. I’m mainly looking to improve predictions, airshots and overall aim. thanks.

MGE?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

deathmatch and mge

/thread

ampz

Quoted from ekkelund

[…]
MGE?

yeah i mge but i dont understand, you want to mge me or what

Spike Himself

TC

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/47721

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

you dont need someone to teach you aim
aim comes with playtime and practice
so just play mge and deathmatch

/ thread pls

jx53

Quoted from ampz

[…]
yeah i mge but i dont understand, you want to mge me or what

do you need a tutor to mge? .l

hr

Play MGE to improve aim as some other people said, like for me when I first started playing this game the improvement you see in your aim just by playing a few mins of MGE a few days a week is unbelievable.
Then after that you just play whatever you want to be good at, you want to be good at comp, play comp, you want to be good at dustbowl or whatever play that and you will learn, if you aren’t going into comp you don’t really need anyone to tell you anything or mentor you.

WRU

Maybe I just don’t understand, but what’s the point of getting better at soldier if you don’t want to play in comp as one? If you want to learn predicts and stuff to play soldier as offclass (or just analyze people’s predict patterns) then sure you just need to play mge/dm. If you’re not aim on comp career then you can just play pubs, with pocket medic it can be even easier, pubbers are usually just moving forward and maybe go on the other side making them easy to kill. Overall, if you want to be gid – mge and dm but I don’t see a reason why do you want to be good at class if it’s not about competitive.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from WRU

Maybe I just don’t understand, but what’s the point of getting better at soldier if you don’t want to play in comp as one? If you want to learn predicts and stuff to play soldier as offclass (or just analyze people’s predict patterns) then sure you just need to play mge/dm. If you’re not aim on comp career then you can just play pubs, with pocket medic it can be even easier, pubbers are usually just moving forward and maybe go on the other side making them easy to kill. Overall, if you want to be gid – mge and dm but I don’t see a reason why do you want to be good at class if it’s not about competitive.

CANT A MAN, JUST WANT TO GET BETTER???????
omfg this community…………..
anydoodle – just dm / mge / pocket medic

Add A Reply Pages: 1