Forum

div6 scout looking for a mentor (6s)

Created 6th April 2013 @ 12:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Void

ST

i’m looking for someone to help me improve my gamesense, and my 6s gameplay in general. add me if you’re interested (could even be div 5)

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Oh, my mix group has a guy who wanted to help with scouts. I hope he comes back. Invited you.

Robeomega

-nobroder

Rooster knows how to click head he is still trying to get his head around shooting other areas of the body.

Drem

fgt

“Stay on the flanks until we say we push” – thats the first thing I was told when getting into 6’s as a scout. Worked out well.

Also play dm/mge in order to get good.

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Drem

“Stay on the flanks until we say we push” – thats the first thing I was told when getting into 6’s as a scout. Worked out well.

Also play dm/mge in order to get good.

Also just dont die. Stay alive for capping.

svins

alus
P.O.P

Ask any div4 scout how to get better. Yes, its mge. They know it.

C

cp_

Quoted from svins

Ask any div4 scout how to get better. Yes, its mge. They know it.

I do not agree :( Sorry -I went from total shit to decent in a mather of months (No MGE).
I played mixes all day everyday, you do not have to do MGE… You just have to play consistent for a long period of time :) (Which is easier in MGE, because you are only relaying on one person rather than 5 or 11 other)…

Saying MGE is the way to DM and skill is right but so is playing public. Any time you play, you improve in some manner…

Therefore Rooster, if you find MGE boring -When do not do it… :S Do something you have fun with and do that. If you like rocket jump maps, do them. If you like mixes, collect friends organise mixes, if you like MGE then do MGE, if you like public then do public ETC… The most important part is that you are consistent and have a goal. :P

-I am in no way trying to offend anyone, but I just find the use of MGE to be skill based way overused… :S If you are not having fun, you wont improve.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from C

[…]

I do not agree :( Sorry -I went from total shit to decent in a mather of months (No MGE).
I played mixes all day everyday, you do not have to do MGE… You just have to play consistent for a long period of time :) (Which is easier in MGE, because you are only relaying on one person rather than 5 or 11 other)…

Saying MGE is the way to DM and skill is right but so is playing public. Any time you play, you improve in some manner…

Therefore Rooster, if you find MGE boring -When do not do it… :S Do something you have fun with and do that. If you like rocket jump maps, do them. If you like mixes, collect friends organise mixes, if you like MGE then do MGE, if you like public then do public ETC… The most important part is that you are consistent and have a goal. :P

-I am in no way trying to offend anyone, but I just find the use of MGE to be skill based way overused… :S If you are not having fun, you wont improve.

baited

C

cp_

Quoted from rytis

[…]
baited

I do not get it… -I am not here to try and school any one and learn them what is right. I am just anoyed how new players asking for advice is always met by this… -I am putting distance to it, aswell as trolling :S

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

As any scout will tell you the trick to playing scout is to click on enemies.

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Koeitje

As any scout will tell you the trick to playing scout is to click on enemies.

Wrong. To get kills, you have to not click on them.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from C

[…]

I do not get it… -I am not here to try and school any one and learn them what is right. I am just anoyed how new players asking for advice is always met by this… -I am putting distance to it, aswell as trolling :S

It’s svins. Every post he makes is MGE bait, he’s a reactionary response to the whole pennyfarming saga. Best to just ignore, but at least you tried to help people.

taro

Quoted from C

The most important part is that you are consistent and have a goal.

easyGame

Play lots of 6v6.
Find an active team, join mix groupes, play on tf2pickup.net, make friends with people who like to mix often etc. etc.
If you can’t find any 6v6 action play on dm servers in the meantime or even play some MGE…

C

cp_

Quoted from Henghast

[…]

It’s svins. Every post he makes is MGE bait, he’s a reactionary response to the whole pennyfarming saga. Best to just ignore, but at least you tried to help people.

Thanks for the response, but oh well… If that is what keeps him going let that be his thing :S -But I still don’t see the point :P

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »