Forum

Team leader needs a little help

Created 20th March 2013 @ 20:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Cuttlefish

6v6

Co-leader of a div5 team, but I’m the most hopeless co-leader ever. We both are. Terrible at pretty much everything involving leading a team except recruiting. Would anyone be willing to help me out a little, give me some advice, etc? If so, add me.

turdl3

BA.

Quoted from Cuttlefish

We both are.

gtfo, i’m not as bad as you

Last edited by turdl3,

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from turdl3

[…]

gtfo, i’m not as bad as you

;_;

Robeomega

-nobroder

Ty for the match guys only got 4 peeps and then you two left leaving only 2 peeps left nice default loss for us

Cuttlefish

6v6

Well, no point in staying on the server when we only had 4 people

turdl3

BA.

Quoted from Robeomega

Ty for the match guys only got 4 peeps and then you two left leaving only 2 peeps left nice default loss for us

implying any of that was planned

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from turdl3

[…]

implying any of that was planned

Yeah, being given our default date 7 minutes before it started wasn’t really great.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Add me on steam if you have any questions.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]

Yeah, being given our default date 7 minutes before it started wasn’t really great.

haha what? the brackets were only done 20 minutes before? what do you expect in a 1-night-cup?

plus you knew the time you had to play since its been in the schedule since the cup was announced

turdl3

BA.

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

haha what? the brackets were only done 20 minutes before? what do you expect in a 1-night-cup?

plus you knew the time you had to play since its been in the schedule since the cup was announced

i didnt even know the cup existed, that should convey how good of a job cuttle’s doing

Last edited by turdl3,

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Oh god what
I just noticed that, which is another testament to how bad I am. Sorry.

accless

cp_

Quoted from turdl3

[…]

i didnt even know the cup existed, that should convey how good of a job cuttle’s doing

It’s not your team leader’s job to inform you of the existence of cups. Announcements have been all over the frontpage of ETF2L for a week. If he signed your team up without telling, that’s another story. You can also look into your dashboard for match fixtures, cups and the like. I’d recommend doing that every now and then.

Anyway, you can add me for some advice as well if you’d like.

Last edited by accless,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

It’s not that difficult – just find people who are both keen and reliable.

Also, engaging them regularly is a worthwhile effort instead of only contacting them on the day of the match. Always sort out who is playing at least a day prior if you have many people on your roster.

From my past experience, you can never rely on everyone to check your Steam Group/forum thread/whatever you use to announce upcoming matches and cups, so it’s best to just speak to them directly.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

http://etf2l.org/forum/tactics/topic-17366/?recent=321962

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Learn to be an asshole quick, people in this community are lazy and you have to kick them into shape by telling them everything as simple as possible so there can be no mistakes.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »