Forum

Up for some pracs mixes etc - F2P newbie

Created 29th July 2011 @ 13:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Morte

Hello,

So I played (and won :P) the invitational cup yesterday and I really enjoy the game.
I would like to see some more and I was wondering if any1 could help me out. Already checked like tf2lobby etc but that’s not really what I was looking for. No comms, over in 2 minutes etc. Just been playing soldier only, total playtime 9 hours now and the only map I know is badlands (and granary from streams).

Just leave a message or add me up on steam if you’d like to mix etc: http://steamcommunity.com/id/epsimorte/

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

#pixeltf2.pickup on IRC/quakenet :)

rtan

-9w-

excellent, good to see some new players!

Vaskie

BulletClub

Fantastic news, am quite glad the Tournament and everything surrounding it made players like you want to be part of our community and our little game. Hopefully you will love it and bring some fellows with you. If in need of anything, add me on Steam !

rytis

PrettyGay

http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topic-17716/page-1/?recent=321352#post-321352
:)

Morte

Thanks for the fast replies, already in the pickup chan.

Davib

Let people know you are new in pickups, someone in there is bound to be friendly and help you out and it should prevent anyone getting mad (which people love doing in pugs :p)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

added :)

byte

w00t Morte! nice to see you replying and wanting to get into the scene!

Hoping you and your comrades from Brink switch to TF2 should spread the love around ;)

But yeah, #vanillatv on irc if you don’t use it ask Numlocked he can set you up with it and pm me!

Or alternatively http://www.vanillatv.org and join chat ^.^

Excellent news.

Cheers

Byte

Vaskie

BulletClub

Will be mentoring him with Huhy as much as i know how..

huhystah

Quoted from Vaskie

Will be mentoring him with Huhy as much as i know how..

Already did that yesterday! That’s why they won :D Shoutout to Kuma as well for mentoring them

Wiiking

can prolly join a top team tomorrow

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Invite him to pickup2, don’t waste his talent on pixelpugs.

Vaskie

BulletClub

LOL Koeitje.. I am mentoring him (With the help of Huhy), as i am a big big fan of Byte and Haunter. He knows Badlands and Granary Rollouts, knows all the hiding and jumping spots on Badlands, probably all the tactics on badlands, how to defend and how to attack. Going to teach him the basics of Gravel Pit and Turbine tomorow.

He learns really fast and i can actually see him going big if he wants to play the game.

As for the Pickups, i don’t see it as a fair thing, there are a lot of players with talent on lower divisions that don’t get invited, and just cause he is now “famous” he doesn’t really make it so that he can get the invite and others don’t.

byte

Ignore the Troll boy(Koeitje), Vaskie this is why he’s not an admin of anything in TF2, cause he doesn’t know his limits + is “serious” and “non-serious” all the time as he’s humbly put it in his own words.

Start off with pixel pug Morte and see how you fair in there, if you feel confident enough/and I get gossip/news off ppl saying you need a chance I’ll do a temp invite into pug2.

p.s. Koeitje you’ll be removed off demo in pug2 asap :X

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »