Forum

Headphone isn't working anymore.

Created 6th April 2010 @ 21:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1

DieTeR

Hello, I just bought myself a new keyboard, a G11 from logitech with USB. I got a headset with USB aswell and when I plugged in both, I had a warning that some things might not work or something and I just clicked it away. Untill I had a pcw and had to use my microphone.

When I logged into mumble it said ” Opening chosen DirectSound Input device failed. No microphone capture will be done.” When I pushed my “push-to-talk” button the mouth in mumble didn’t show red like it normally does and nobody could hear me but I could hear my team talking( got the 1.2.2 mumble). I switched my push-to-talk button to another one and still the same problem. Ingame I had the same problem with voice chat that it didn’t even show the icon of voice chat when you press your push-to-talk button. Then I tested my microphone with windows and it said: ” Your sound hardware cannot simultaneously play sounds and capture your voice. You can hear other people while using voice chat, but they cannot hear you. Contact your vendor for more information.”

So maybe the problem is that I now have two USB’s (keyboard+headphone) at once and that I ignored the warning I had when I plugged them in both or something, or my micro is just broken? Please help me asap :).

Last edited by DieTeR,

DieTeR

*Think it’s working now, I can speak true the micro of my headset and hear other people true my Speaker system. I just don’t have enough USB bandwidt.

Add A Reply Pages: 1