Forum

Replacement for abyssus

Created 27th September 2011 @ 13:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1

happycrow

IsF:LT

Right so abyssus is a great mouse and i absolutely love it. Unfortunately my left click is malfunctioning. Maybe someone can recommend me a similar mouse oriented for fingertip grip. Small, better or same sensor mouse. Thanks

Last edited by happycrow,

Spike Himself

TC

Razer Naga :D

Forsak3n

S

ZOWIE ones

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Don’t mind me asking, but why not another Abyssus? Is the malfunctioning click some sort of a common manufacturing fault?

happycrow

it’s not, it got worn out. I just wanted to know if some other product comes close in terms of performence/size. The sensor on abyssus is pretty much beast.

evokje

WiK?

Steelseries Xai/Sensei

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from evokje

Steelseries Xai/Sensei

Way to heavy and big (I own Xai, Abbysus (en Salmosa which is the same shape-ish).

happycrow

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Way to heavy and big (I own Xai, Abbysus (en Salmosa which is the same shape-ish).

Could you tell me your opinion on xai vs abyssus ?

george

ask koZe :)
edit: http://etf2l.org/forum/user/19043/

Last edited by george,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from happycrow

[…]

Could you tell me your opinion on xai vs abyssus ?

As scout I prefer Xai I guess, more steady aim cause its heavier. As soldier I prefer smaller & lighter mice. Sensors are pretty much equal.

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Is the Xai really that big? I’d think average sized at the very most. It’s lighter and smaller than my old mouse at least.

And stuff like that’s really down to his preference.

yach

Üb

wmo/ime3.0

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical (WMO) or Zowie Mico http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aNYX26Gu8M . WMO needs to be overclocked to 250-500hz to work well, but it’s perfectly safe. I haven’t tried the Mico.

I’ve played with Abyssus, Salmosa, Krait, Diamondback, WMO, IE3.0, and I found the MS mice more reliable. Currently using the WMO, the shape, grip and clicks aren’t as nice as those of the Abussus but it allways works flawlessly, which can’t be said about the majority of mice out there. Abyssus has issues with jittering on most surfaces, so I’d discourage from buying another one of those.

Last edited by ell,

Add A Reply Pages: 1