Forum

PLDX Problem with HUD Crosshair

Created 4th February 2011 @ 07:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Risky

Poo
Poo

Just noticed something, been using one of these HUD crosshairs for the past few days and loaded the PLDX tool up tonight to try to record a quick clip. The problem is that when i load a demo now in the PLDX tool, the crosshair shows up as the default one which i chose but has a black box behind it, i assume because i added the HUD crosshair in.

Is there a way to get rid of it so that when i record clips it just goes back to the regular crosshair but obviously without the black box? If so can someone tell me what it is i have to change?

Cheers.

Pic of what happens: http://i.min.us/ie3wwy.png

Edit: Also i tried just setting the visibility of the HUD crosshair to 0 but it didnt get rid of that black box behind the default crosshair in PLDX.

Last edited by Risky,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I get that, I removed the option for xhair switching in demos and use a different xhair.

fixes it for now.

Risky

Poo
Poo

Ok somehow kinda fixed it, if i set the PLDX tool to “Default Crosshair” it’s fine but if i choose the “Default Crosshair without Sniper Rifle” option, which is what i want to record with, i get the black box behind the crosshair.

Guess it’s bearable for the meantime but if anyone knows how to fix it fully then that would be good.

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

they’ve probably updated the file containing the default crosshairs.

Add A Reply Pages: 1