Forum

Warsow

Created 27th August 2009 @ 21:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Extremer

While I like the movement, I agree with Gaarful about the weapons. They just feel too sluggish. Maybe there’s some command I missed?

Gaarulf

UP|

Let me know if you find out about it!

One thing is the alternative ammo, that I’ve never liked, but it might be just different. But even with fully stacked of all ammo, it feels weird and sluggish.

Stratte

eXhale |

It’s a good game although that my fps in that game seems really unstable for some reason (could vary between 90 and 5 depending how much my comp likes me that day)

seraph

rEJ

Re: Extremer and Gaarulf

The weapons are kinda sucky. Just play instagib all the time. Tis awesome. The game’s about movement; go play CPMA if you wanna duel

captain bubblebeard

Been bumming instagib for the past year on and off.

The latest version has messed up my movement somewhat though D:

fJack

k^m

proper cpma circlejump >> dashing tbh :D

you can circle jump in warsow, in fact in order to get the most speed you should initiate with a cj rather than a dash. use the dash for rocket walljumps or gaining massive speed out of the hamster pipe on ca1 (hold space as you exit then dash against the wall).

eoN^

I only noticed a few days ago that you can just hold space all the time rather than tapping it… :X

fJack

k^m

I only noticed a few days ago that you can just hold space all the time rather than tapping it… :X

i still tap out of habit.

Mike

SF

you can circle jump in warsow, in fact in order to get the most speed you should initiate with a cj rather than a dash. use the dash for rocket walljumps or gaining massive speed out of the hamster pipe on ca1 (hold space as you exit then dash against the wall).

You go faster if you dash into strafejumping but your first jump is longer if it’s a cj

fJack

k^m

You go faster if you dash into strafejumping but your first jump is longer if it’s a cj

my bad, i thought you could exceed 500 ups with a cj.

Mike

SF

my bad, i thought you could exceed 500 ups with a cj.

You can, but dashing into strafejumping gets you to 500ups faster

fJack

k^m

cheers for clearing that up.

lot’s of great changes in 0.5, not least the change in strong nades and weak electrobolt. those bugged me for a while.

Nislem

I played that months ago, it’s a really nice game. Anyone want to play some duels? : >

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3