Forum

How to undo scripts ?

Created 3rd July 2009 @ 21:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Iller

tGa

Just a simple question.

I have tried to use some scripts in my autoexec file and soldier config.
Now I have deleted them, but everything is not back the way it was before I put the scripts there.
How can I undo the effect of these scripts ?

If I try to play demo, for example, and try to throw a sticky the sticky-meter increases but the sticky is never released.

Bun

GM

unbind “MOUSE1” // Unbinds mouse1.
unbind “MOUSE2” // Unbinds mouse2.
bind “MOUSE1” “+attack” // Binds mouse1 attack.
bind “MOUSE2” “+attack2” // Binds mouse2 attack2.

should work if the script on changed the mouse1 and mouse2 buttons.

eoN^

unbind “MOUSE1” // Unbinds mouse1.
unbind “MOUSE2” // Unbinds mouse2.
bind “MOUSE1” “+attack” // Binds mouse1 attack.
bind “MOUSE2” “+attack2” // Binds mouse2 attack2.

should work if the script on changed the mouse1 and mouse2 buttons.

It isnt required to “unbind” a key, you can just re-bind it and it will replace it. Each key can only be bound once at a time so for example if i bound mouse1 to +attack then after bound it to +jump it would only be bound to +jump, to bind a key to 2 things you need to bind it like “bind mouse1 “+attack; +jump”

Bun

GM

Well, better be sure. :D

If I try to play demo, for example, and try to throw a sticky the sticky-meter increases but the sticky is never released.

That’s sounds like you have +reload on. You need -reload in places you don’t want +reload on, or just type -reload in console every time you don’t want it and +reload every time you.

eoN^

That’s sounds like you have +reload on. You need -reload in places you don’t want +reload on, or just type -reload in console every time you don’t want it and +reload every time you.

Either this or you have the “reloadshot” script in your config, look for “_sticky” in your alias file and look for anything along the lines of reload, try removing it and see if that fixes it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1