Forum

SUPPORT FUND FOR UKRAINE

Created 1st April 2022 @ 23:53

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

Quoted from Exe_Red

I am not against the support of civilians in Ukraine. I just saw that a person was inactive for 4 years, because of which I thought that this was a way to get some money on a hype. I did not know that there is a team of volunteers who have been helping people for a long time before huhy sent a Facebook link.

UPD: Idk how my eyes missed that: “we decided to start gathering money in order to buy two jeeps for the solders, bring more medical support, diesel, generators, tactical equipment and so on.”, that’s literally supporting a war lmao, but from other side. I would better look like an asshole, rather than being a messiah. NATO left UA alone, if you will spend money to continue a war – more deaths. You can blame me because I’m a Russian, but that’s my point, not being a childish.

Can you start a kickstarter or facebook charity for the Russian army? They really obviously need some help rn and we can balance things out this way.

Quoted from Sacrilege

[…]

Can you start a kickstarter or facebook charity for the Russian army? They really obviously need some help rn and we can balance things out this way.

naah. russians are good. took some pants and microwave.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Exe_Red

UPD: Idk how my eyes missed that: “we decided to start gathering money in order to buy two jeeps for the solders, bring more medical support, diesel, generators, tactical equipment and so on.”, that’s literally supporting a war lmao, but from other side. I would better look like an asshole, rather than being a messiah. NATO left UA alone, if you will spend money to continue a war – more deaths. You can blame me because I’m a Russian, but that’s my point, not being a childish.

That’s supporting a victim of war, you tool. The problem is not that’s you’re Russian, but rather an idiot.

Exe_Red

L_?
ONCE

Quoted from irfx

[…]

That’s supporting a victim of war, you tool. The problem is not that’s you’re Russian, but rather an idiot.

Russian soldiers dying – okay, Ukrainian – unacceptable!!! Ded vipey tabletok ebat

The longer the war continues, more deaths will happen. I guess everyone fine about more Ukrainian/Russian people to die, nice logic.

You talk in political thread? Use your brain like an adult, don’t be a 14 y.o. girl controlled by emotions.

Last edited by Exe_Red,

vice

Это как в анекдоте: собрались в чате русский, украинец, белорус и начали между собой говорить на английском.

dqz

SDCK!

Quoted from Exe_Red

[…]

The longer the war continues, more deaths will happen.

When an armed neighbour breaks into your home, the first thing you should do is to kick them out using any means possible. If russian soldiers really want to avoid more deaths, they always have an option to disobey a criminal order, desert or surrender themselves (as many have already done). Might even get some money by turning in their vehicles.

The way you argue only shows why huhy’s effort needs to be supported. You can only keep embarrassing yourself and the russian flag you wear on this website further, or move on and save any remaining reputation.

vice

Quoted from dqz

[…]

When an armed neighbour breaks into your home, the first thing you should do is to kick them out using any means possible. If russian soldiers really want to avoid more deaths, they always have an option to disobey a criminal order, desert or surrender themselves (as many have already done). Might even get some money by turning in their vehicles.

The way you argue only shows why huhy’s effort needs to be supported. You can only keep embarrassing yourself and the russian flag you wear on this website further, or move on and save any remaining reputation.

На колено ещё встань и извинись

Last edited by vice,

huhystah

Thanks for the attention, but lets keep it cool and supportive to Ukraine.

Received over 5000 EUR both in local and international donations. Going strong!

pst-16

cockerels

Лучше бы ты себе на лечение собирал

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

F.9 – Threads discussing religion or politics will be locked.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2