Forum

Need help to find a new mouse

Created 14th January 2017 @ 06:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

I am currently using a Steelseries Sensei, and I have been for about 2 years. However there’s always been a problem holding the mouse properly for me, I play with a palm-grip and my ring finger and/or pinkie get cramped up at the right side of the mouse, which is very uncomfortable.

Due to this problem I am in the market for a new mouse, I’ve seen some promising mice while doing research and reading reviews, for example the Steelseries Rival. The problem is that because of the way my binds are set-up and everything I absolutely need to have a mouse with 2 extra buttons on each side(or at least two on the left side and one on the right side), and it also has to be bigger(at least wider/taller) so that I can palm-grip it properly.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations :)

TL;DR: I need to find a mouse that is bigger than the Sensei, but still has 2 extra buttons on each side.

Edit: I’d also like to add that I need to be able to change the DPI to exactly what I want and be able to switch between at least 2 modes with ease. And lastly budget isn’t too much of a factor, however it would be nice to not have to blow a huge amount of money on this.

Last edited by fishyard,

fnzkie

moro

zowie za

WML

Theres plenty of threads in TF.TV forums about mice so probably worth looking there.

Quoted from fnzkie

zowie za

Thanks for the suggestion, however from the reviews I’ve seen of the ZA- and FK-series by Zowie you are only allowed to have 2 thumb buttons active at a time, not all 4, additionally you are not allowed to alter your DPI, you have to use either of the 4 DPIs that the mouse comes with

Last edited by fishyard,

Add A Reply Pages: 1