Forum

Budget Android smartphone.

Created 13th July 2015 @ 16:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Mirelin

alus

I would suggest you to dispense with a phone for a month or two in order to earn some more money for a decent one.

Get an iPhone or HTC and you will be the happiest person in the world. Greedy people pay twice, imo. You either go for a proper phone or for a 5$ one in order to just make the calls.

Last edited by Mirelin,

Neeko

CHX
LMGHL

Quoted from Mirelin

I would suggest you to dispense with a phone for a month or two in order to earn some more money for a decent one.

Get an iPhone or HTC and you will be the happiest person in the world. Greedy people pay twice, imo. You either go for a proper phone or for a 5$ one in order to just make the calls.

HTC <3

bluR-

Gungaginga

I suggest you looking for something that doesnt have Mediatek processors (95% of chinese phones got it), since they’re slow and it’s gonna affect your browsing,gaming and overall using experience. You can look for a Sony Xperia SP, I had that phone for long time and it was really amazing.

Last edited by bluR-,

Mike

TEZC

moto g 2014
iphones are shit

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Basically get a Moto G/E

/thread

quell

UbeR |

i left my phone on the train last month and bought a Moto E 4G (2nd Gen) phone for 129 euros. I did some searching too and found this to be the most bang for the buck.

i had a shittier telephone before so this is miles better, but all i see online is rave reviews. also its got android 5.0!

Munky

AEUGH

Oneplusone or Xiaomi Mi 4. Maybe zenphone 2. £40-50 above your budget gives a big jump in specs so you should probably consider that.

frixx

LG

Quoted from Mirelin

Get an iPhone

Don’t do that

EmilioEstevez

GG

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lenovo-k3-note-android-5-0-mtk6752-octa-core-4g-phone-w-5-5-fhd-2gb-ram-16gb-rom-2234539

asadawarf

#ΣDM
(°)>

necro-ing to let others know about this deal:

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

5.5″ display (400PPI), Octacore CPU, 2GB RAM, 4G, stock Android 5.1

All for £125

Its a ZTE phone with Vodafone branding on it. You can unlock the handset of course. The only non-chinese competitor is the moto g 2015, which it blows away in terms of specs

http://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/contract-mobile-phones/vodafone-smart-ultra-6-black

scroll down to the £9.50/month contract

Talkmobile(Vodafone), 1000 minutes 5000 texts 2GB data

Mega savings buds :-) :-) :-)

Last edited by asadawarf,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2