Forum

Looking for a new mouse

Created 23rd May 2015 @ 09:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Phnx

I’ve been using razer abyssus for about 10 months, and I hated everything about it, just didn’t feel like switching.
when it stopped functioning I got the 2014 addition in return, it was great.
the weight
the grip
the size
but the buttons crack every 2-4 weeks, it never fell and it shouldn’t be happening.
so I am looking for a mouse that has similar grip weight and size, but can also last for about a year or more.
also using QcK+ / QcK Mass for a mousepad if it matters
will most likely look at options that cost less than 50$

suggestions?

Last edited by Phnx,

Raf

w//e
.awkward

g100s? Similarly shaped and fits your budget well.

Last edited by Raf,

Phnx

Quoted from Raf

g100s? Similarly shaped and fits your budget well.

I heard it starts to double click after a month and just doesn’t function well, I don’t want to buy a new one every few months tbh.
thanks for the suggestion

NeuTronas

Double clicking problem is easily fixed with some WD-40

quintosh

wL.

but the buttons crack every 2-4 weeks, it never fell and it shouldn’t be happening.

the question is why do you still buy razer? that shit is supposed to go straight to the trashcan

Phnx

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

the question is why do you still buy razer? that shit is supposed to go straight to the trashcan

well the cracks are really small as long as I stop using the mouse as soon as I see them, I can just fool the shop keeper that it just worn out so I get a new one, but it seems silly to me to go get a new one so often.
and if it is on the weekend I need to switch to my microsoft mouse instead.
that’s why I am looking for a new one.

Last edited by Phnx,

Phnx

best options I’ve got so far are zowie fk pro1 and Steelseries KINZU V3.
the zowie is too expensive but I care to hear some opinions of them.

frixx

LG

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

Had mine for over 4 years and no problems with it so the question is did you ever even own or used a razer mouse? I know razer stuff is overpriced and mostly crap but they have really nice mice

rockie

if you loved abyssus i say either try a Zowie FK2 or a ZA11/12/13

Pete_

PrettyGay

zowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowiezowie

Last edited by Pete_,

Svennebanan

http://www.ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=32&g=ftr

best mouse EU

Phrenic

Quoted from Svennebanan

http://www.ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=32&g=ftr

best mouse EU

I second this

I had a Logitech G402 then switched to a Zowie FK – I love it, no issues with anything so far (6 Months in), its weight feels really good and the sensor is great. Would definitely recommend.

rockie

ttesport FailFish

kpopfan69

GADOU

some zowie stuff

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »