Created 5th September 2011 @ 06:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Kortz

.:ne:.

To have to wake up before 10…

Actually now that you think about it it wouldn’t be such a bad law lol

Waebi

‹Con›

quiet you, you dont have to serve in the army till mid march and only get weekends from saturday morning to sunday evening and therefore you cannot play tf2 anymore, do you?
riight.

Last edited by Waebi,

Pricee

has $w@G

Quoted from Waebi

therefore you cannot play tf2 anymore, do you?
riight.

we can only hope

Kortz

Such harsh words Pricee, it stings :/
I’m sorry to hear that waebi, you can always play on the weekends though right? See it as a sort of temporary break to recharge your batteries or whatever :=

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I did 2 weeks of going to bed at 2:00 AM and getting up at 7:00 AM. It was awesome, you waste a literal third of your life if you sleep for 8 hours a day, getting up early if fucking awesome, I got up at 7:30 today and I have felt better than the last 2 days of getting up at 12:00.

dougiie

CotC

yeah what Crashsite said is true, well for me anyways!

and here’s 16 things you didn’t know about sleep – http://images.psychologydegree.net.s3.amazonaws.com/sleep.jpg

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well as it is only REM sleep that matters, I was tempted to go into a pattern that gave me 3 hours of sleep per day, but actually getting more REM sleep than a full 8 hours. You sleep in 6, 30 min chunks each day.

Apparently you body tries to kill you for doing this for about two weeks, then basically says fuck it, we are doing it your way, and every time you fall asleep puts you straight into REM sleep. Would love to do this one day.

vani

Bully

Quoted from CrashSite

I did 2 weeks of going to bed at 2:00 AM and getting up at 7:00 AM. It was awesome, you waste a literal third of your life if you sleep for 8 hours a day, getting up early if fucking awesome, I got up at 7:30 today and I have felt better than the last 2 days of getting up at 12:00.

I wouldnt want to sleep 8 hours either, plus waking up early feels good. I try to do 1am to 7am on workdays, works fine for me. I think that you in general feel better if you go to sleep at a decent time and wake up early rather if you wake up pretty late and go to bed late.

Davib

Polyphasic sleep does sound cool although I heard somewhere you can’t have any drugs eg: caffine/alcohol or it fucks it up. Not sure I’d be able to bear a 22 hour day without any vices

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Davib

Polyphasic sleep does sound cool although I heard somewhere you can’t have any drugs eg: caffine/alcohol or it fucks it up. Not sure I’d be able to bear a 22 hour day without any vices

Life just got a hard mode setting

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Fucking challenge. Someone do this and film the process.

Kortz

I would do it but you’ll have to wait for the next holiday lol
Cant afford to do it midweek

Spike Himself

TC

I generally sleep from 3am to 8am, but then in the weekends I don’t manage to wake up before 4pm.
Hate going to bed and hate getting out. Life’s so complicated :(

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Waebi

quiet you, you dont have to serve in the army till mid march and only get weekends from saturday morning to sunday evening and therefore you cannot play tf2 anymore, do you?
riight.

In Israel you call soldiers like you pussies

caned

MEAT
LEGO

develop a speed addiction then you never have to sleep

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »