Forum

Help with ERASMUS

Created 25th November 2008 @ 19:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1

blanxee

TCN |

Hi there, this post is almost 100% dedicated to people from poland or those who have spent a few months there. I’ve got 2 polish (is that the word? lol) places to pick among other towns we (spanish students, from the south more likely) get as possible choices, there are several cooler (i guess) places like Modena (italy), Newcastle (uk) etc. but my marks wont let me go there :(

So, whats it like to live in Opole or Gdansk? I’ve heard student houses are quite cheap but, as you know, my main interest is…ALCOHOL :P and social life. Would you recommend a spanish guy to spend a year/six months there?

Thanks in advance :D

kEvNx

.#mtf

not =)

Mick-

rofl blanxee , estas loco !! quedate en españa :P

beta

RaWr ::

Your lucky ! I noticed this just now so I did you a favour and spoke with one of my Polish mates at work, here is what he had to say:

Gdansk is very expensive compared to the rest of Poland and accomodation in the good areas is expensive. Tho he did say the area is very nice and the nightlife is very good

And the other place he has never heard of, he will come back with more info for ya :)

**Update** A quote from a guy in Poland (same company) – Gdansk is great, Opole is a s**t hole

Easy choice to me :P

Mike

blanxee

TCN |

thanks beta :> think gdansk’s leading atm then! ;P

y mick, es una experiencia que quiero vivir :]

beta is right, gdansk is bigger and better. opole is small town somewhere south nobody cares about. nothing happens there. before this topic i didnt even know that they have university there.

Add A Reply Pages: 1