Forum

victor.. ETF2L Season 7 Fragvideo

Created 25th April 2010 @ 13:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

victor..

Hey! I’m back with a movie about myself this time ;) Everything is from s7 which I played with my team Gurka*

I have tried to think of your comments on my previous videos so, not slow-mo on every kill, decent framerate, and well, after that I made it how I like it :)
Please give constructive criticism (and cute comments) instead of compaining about it, then you can eat a banana instead. Hope you’ll like it!

Lots of love, victor..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKbaRyqTO5s

qnx

lala

Comfortable music, and good medic work. Keep it up! :)

Harox

TBA
Carl

Asum Fragvid!! :D Love the music the frags and the editing! 10/10 :D

Last edited by Harox,

RUJa

STD

Nice vid! Laughed when u guys surrounded that heavy xD I would’ve liked to see a wider variety of maps though.

Keep it up!

victor..

Thanks guys :D

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

very nice gj

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

very nice movie the music was perfect for it and its nice to see medics perspective of important games.

Fossen

Gj victor again.. medic focus

Keeper

trick17
ScS|

good job !
keep it up

trams

-><-

Going Beowulf on the heavy @ well was nice ;)

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

nice

victor..

Thanks very much everyone! <3 Appreciate it a lot!

dougiie

CotC

enjoyed it, would have liked to hear small bit of in game sounds, but loved the song, editors ftw :)

victor..

Quoted from dougiie

enjoyed it, would have liked to hear small bit of in game sounds, but loved the song, editors ftw :)

Nice! Thank you! The only problem is that my Vegas software won’t let me have my sound on while i make the clips slow-mo, so instead of keeping bits I usually just take all the sounds from in-game away when I start editing :P But if you can teach me how to both slow-mo and make the sound go slow-mo, please tell me :) Would appreciate that! Cheers

ZyZo

itsallgood

Good movie!
I’m not sure how Vegas work and there probably is a better solution for this but you can cut the sound before slow-mo effect. Maybe lower the music too. or use a sound effect at the point of the slow mo.

Just make sure you unlinked the sound and video first.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »