n1 joe

Jonni

[FB]

great shit itchi.
big improvement on the first one.
damn sexy

Waebi

‹Con›

“you call this killing me? MAGGOTS! *blast*” ;)

nice stuff, some longer clips would be nice though (appe showed it :)), but woooo.

skinnie

TCM

some rlly sick shots in it ! :D

Awx

InsertCoin

some really sick shots!
humen solly aimbot :o

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Savage, savage content.
Something to aspire to :D

Silan

(Actual Size)

Amazing movie. Epic shots, and they just keep coming :O!

mineral

[kpwr]

Sick vid :)
Why does he call the vids Fragga’s vid though, instead of Itchi’s?

ONlock

YOYO\'

Very nice.

Obviously this guy just can’t stick with one nick. :P

“Fragga”, “zeKe” and the current name, “Itchi”. :)

This is the guy noone initially dared to recruit because of his lack of clan experience in TF2.. Now look at him!

Silan

(Actual Size)

ye, fun to see him play in div 1 after his req thread:
http://etf2l.org/forum/recruiting/topic-467/page-2/

:)?

Iller

tGa

Extremely impressive fragvideo as usual, Itchi (but where is that airshovel you talked about.. :-) ).
Not my taste of music, but quite ok anyway.

Offtopic :
ONlock, Silan, I had a look at that tread and was a bit surprised of all flaming. Sure, clan play is something very different than public and deathmatch as several people there points out.
However it seems that many people there take for granted that, no matter how good your individual skills are, you will suck at clan play especially on a higher level.
If you have zero experience this might initially be somewhat true, but if a player has been able to improve himself to the level Itchi play at individually I am quite sure that player is intelligent enough to quickly learn the finer details of clan play also.

But I have to admit it seemed strange that he wanted to be medic…

N/A

RaWr ::

Sick! Nice one mate.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Amagad hax!

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I attempted to join a certain division-one clan about six-months ago, but they basically ignored me due to the fact that I was not already in a high-skill clan. Just prior to me joining TLR I asked them again for a placement as they actually were recruiting a solider and again they showed no interest. In the 6 months I waited for a placement most of the new signings in division-one were the same players who just hopped from one clan to another once the novelty wore off.

When Wlv posted a recruitment thread for soldiers I applied and although I could sense he was unsure he gave me a few games that night – something which other clan leaders were unwilling to even do. It is a joke when clan leaders opt for the same players over and over again, then moan about lack of loyality when that player decides to leave for another clan.

Has to be the best movie I’ve seen full of short ‘OMGWTFHAX!?’ shots.

Any chance of a HQ download?

EDIT: Must not have seen the download link – http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BVMYVZ8E

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »