Forum

Match of the week: HH2 vs idk? Frog

Created 29th October 2009 @ 11:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

sportsmanship 0/10 for HH²

well, CantFitMyN will only get it again so I guess it doesn’t matter all that much.
I love those guys

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

OMG U STUPIT OR SAMTIN LOL U MIS’D POINZ

Stupid or not, kudos for having the balls to do this.

sportsmanship 0/10 for HH²

Yes, how dare we give easy 6 points to them without hassle!
This took around 15 minutes for 2 maps.
Also, as said in that other topic before, this wasn’t to “smite idk” or be dicks about it, just to take a stand against a fail admin decision. Points are for females anyway.

So in short:

OMG U STUPIT OR SAMTIN LOL U MIS’D POINZ

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

I just think, that if you have div3 skill, cant remember to played you
than you should be able to give most of the div2 teams (maybe not rats or DCSB) a good fight, and you missed your chance to see how good you are really :(

But why you are crying?
a) because frog will take your chance to get to div2?
if you are afraid to play them, because you think they are div2 skill,
than your goal cant be div2
b) because you maybe lose a match, and you have to go back to div4,
that also cant be true, because if they really would rape you, they high likely will rape all other teams in your div, so you wouldnt lose any points to the other team
so or so, you doing was pointless and not sportsmanlike imo

Extremer

nice particle hacks

nice particle hacks

Thanks, I practised.

But why you are crying?

I wasn’t aware I was crying, I thought I was having a laugh.
I appreciate and acknowledge your opinion.

Thanks for the comments, I need to go grow a mustache now. Later suckers.

matOo

I just think, that if you have div3 skill, cant remember to played you
than you should be able to give most of the div2 teams (maybe not rats or DCSB) a good fight, and you missed your chance to see how good you are really :(

But why you are crying?
a) because frog will take your chance to get to div2?
if you are afraid to play them, because you think they are div2 skill,
than your goal cant be div2
b) because you maybe lose a match, and you have to go back to div4,
that also cant be true, because if they really would rape you, they high likely will rape all other teams in your div, so you wouldnt lose any points to the other team
so or so, you doing was pointless and not sportsmanlike imo

this was nothing about our chances to play in div2 or anything, it was making a protest on frankly a crap admin decision, they wouldve taken both maps off us anyway..

Hellfish

aha and which drunken admin seed you into div3 oO
gg no manners

Krakyn

rEJ

HH2 like most of the teams in the division (iirc) won their place last season through results, sure they aren’t doing great but div 3d is actually probably the toughest one in div 3. Two of the others may have what are obviously div 2 teams but beyond that not many great teams, the toughest pcw we play are vs teams in our division. I’ve asked what skill other teams are after pcw, been told they were div 3 and been honestly shocked. Given how new frogs are they would probably have had to fight for a lot of their games.

Well played to them, that took balls to do. Other clans had promised to do the same but to be the first deserves some respect.

RaCio

GoT²

gj on wasting your own time

Could as well have played the match while things were being sorted out.

Could as well have played the match while things were being sorted out.

Could as well have told people that things are being sorted out*. Contrary to popular belief I am not a mindreader, neither are most people. I do have that certain kind of magic around me that fascinates people and makes them go “Oh wow, how did he know?! That is so weird!” but it’s not mindreading, just a calm state of mind paired with almost abnormal powers of observation. You can read more about it in the book I am going to release next year- if you leave your email-address I’ll send you my bi-monthly newsletter.

Seriously, how were we supposed to know?

*GJ, too…

Just close the thread tbh before someone gets irrationally upset at a joke that doesn’t involve them whatsoever.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I actually admired this stand when I saw it on the results page. Fair play to you guys for having the balls to do that, you got my respect for it. Whether it was “sportsmanlike” or not is up to the person interpreting it.

idk? Frog are dropped from Div3d now anyway.

Memento Mori

gg wp :D:DD:

fJack

k^m

Fucking godly. Well played both teams, it really could have gone either way!

You just got sat.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »