Forum

Tal - Addicted

Created 8th July 2009 @ 00:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

N/A

RaWr ::

Now, this is a TF2-video — puts everyone else to shame! :)

I quote this from what you said about TLR movie.

“Making videos with pub and pickup-frags should be VERBOTEN.”

nubonamission

burn

Yeah you did good man, I enjoyed that. I laughed out loud where the two teams were doing the crouching outside granary 2nd, seriously hilarious!

Some of the editing was VERY good, it was really creative man, awesome!

tal

10kB

No pickup or pub frags there, man!

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

videocopilot ftw

no offense tal, this was better then 85% of all tf2 movies, but what do you folks see thats so special in this one? :)

It looks like there are quite a few pickup frags actually O.o what with you playing vs teams with people from completely different teams (i even see you kill slick from idk… and I’m sure you’ve never played vs us :D)

was a good movie anyway

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

slick is a spy
btw: awesome movie
I liked the first half especially, good music

tal

10kB

Maybe he’s a merc? Or some kind of mix.

gK

Mc\\\'s

videocopilot ftw

no offense tal, this was better then 85% of all tf2 movies, but what do you folks see thats so special in this one? :)

Originality in the editing mostly

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

I was gonna go off on one about “too much video copilot blaa blaa….nicked my echo effect…blaa blaa….dull colours….low quality….blaa” but i wont.

Very good movie, nice flow, great effects, ok frags, you took all the Andrew Kramer tutorials and personalised them so thumbs up there.

I used the earthzoom tutorial to zoom into de_nuke for a CSS movie a while ago but never managed to get it anywhere near as smooth as that, good job

:) gonna watch it again when i get home from work

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

videocopilot ftw

Originality in the editing mostly

You really can’t call that video original, sorry but all those effects have been done at point before in frag movies. There is no originality left in the world “Simpsons did it”

gK

Mc\\\'s

Its more how he used all the effects than the effects itself, and btw, its my opinion so i guess i can say w/e i want :p

minimoose

I liked it, especially because I got owned in it, I actually scanned through that demo the other day and thought that kill should be in a frag movie, coincidence :)

Good job. Although I don’t think 4:3 looks very appealing and it wasn’t near to max graphics :( Some of the editing was very cool but I think it seemed a bit mashed together.

Some very creative and well done editing (some of it has not been done that way before in the thousands of fragvids I have seen), too many spire scenes in the first half.

N/A

RaWr ::

No pickup or pub frags there, man!

Uhmm it looked like it with the one with Fyr in. Atleast a mix. :)

Bjuo

some frags were casual but presented in a very unique way
for example the scout on the container in granary or the two scouts coming out of the pipe
awesome transitions and stuff
quality is a little shitty but i enjoyed watching
zooming into earth to find badlands is genius.:)

KEEP UP

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »