Forum

Random Damage

Created 22nd June 2009 @ 00:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 Next »

alfa

Good movie,great editing&frags but most of it its YYT (Where is crink :/)

Wiiking

no medics? no airheals? fail..

bah nvm!

Vali

-9w-

Good movie,great editing&frags but most of it its YYT (Where is crink :/)

He can only use footage that has been sent in and was primarily looking for div1 players. Crink pulls off some better frags than a couple i could name in that movie, but if it’s not against div1 players and if the footage isnt sent in then i doubt bones can do anything with it ;p

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Damn good movie, was expecting more considering how hyped up it was.

And for all you players that weren’t featured, send your demos my way ;)
http://etf2l.org/forum/movie/topic-4012/?recent=62390

Weirdz

Best movie ever but where the hell is medic badass footage ? ;)

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

thanks for all the comments and views guys!

tbh dont know why everyone is saying it was so mega hyped up?! There was only a jokey trailer released and a countdown on the website to try and drum up some views.

@ cc// Moose: I am honestly really sorry about using the same song as you (which one was it?) It wasn’t intentional, i just used a music website that lists similar artists to the one you search for. I would not have used it if i had remembered/known. apologies.

@ Haunter: I have a lan movie lined up, but as usual dont expect it for a while ;)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

thanks for all the comments and views guys!

tbh dont know why everyone is saying it was so mega hyped up?! There was only a jokey trailer released and a countdown on the website to try and drum up some views.

@ cc// Moose: I am honestly really sorry about using the same song as you (which one was it?) It wasn’t intentional, i just used a music website that lists similar artists to the one you search for. I would not have used it if i had remembered/known. apologies.

@ Haunter: I have a lan movie lined up, but as usual dont expect it for a while ;)

A lot of people were saying it would be the best TF2 movie to date, which I guess raised peoples expectations ;)

KillaloT

eureka

Great movie.
Though i had expected some awesome commentary, as showed in the trailer :D

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

sqveh pwns

watched it a 2nd time and started to write down frags thats not good enuf imo :<

1.01-1.10 ,1.50 , 2.19, 3.26, 4.55, 5.15, 5.20, 5.25, 5.28

i still think its its a good edited movie thou <3 make more plz

2:19? are you out of your mind? go watch it again, appz double jumps back left after jumping right, I managed to pull my xhair back just in time before firing – the second airshot wasn’t even the impressive one as by then he was locked. How about 1:33 only three kills and all of which weren’t even engaged with the killer, but you think that’s frag movie material?

Brutallus

+1 for fragga!

Moose

[MIPC]

which one was it?

Subkulture – Erasus

Wiiking

sqveh pwns

watched it a 2nd time and started to write down frags thats not good enuf imo :<

2:19? are you out of your mind? go watch it again, appz double jumps back left after jumping right, I managed to pull my xhair back just in time before firing – the second airshot wasn’t even the impressive one as by then he was locked. How about 1:33 only three kills and all of which weren’t even engaged with the killer, but you think that’s frag movie material?

i said i checked it a 2nd time, i didnt watch it in slowmotion, yea 1.33 aint good, but it feels good when watching :P therefor it passed me by. 2.19.. ahh, i meant the clip before urs (u start 2.20!), where numlocked sticky a scout, he goes airish and he pipes him. It looks good, and maybe i shall remove it from my death list on a 2nd thought :/

gK

Mc\\\'s

sqveh pwns

e-penis ftw

xzr

if only fragga possessed some gamesense to go with that superhuman aim!

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

hahaha

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 Next »