x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Gravelpit Pro Ideas

Created 12th March 2013 @ 21:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Alloy

I hated gravel pit the first time; why anybody would want to make stalemating an objective is beyond me. Your probably working hard on this etc. but this map in 6v6 is just… eww. I was happy when i thought I’d seen the last of it.

GO AWAY :{{

whayay

#WW

Great that you guys are working on this (also, yay Mould!).

I would suggest making the connector between A and B a bit wider. This would make pushing straight to B safer.

Reducing the setup-time to a point where taking kritz is viable for both sides (25 seconds?) could make for interesting starting strats.

As many others said B will probably need the most work, but it seems like you found a decent start for that already.

Good luck!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

How big do you want the changes to be? If you can flip A 90 degrees clockwise the point ends up closer to C and B while the attackers attack A more from a flank. Should make defending A more viable.

Setlet

Quoted from whayay

Reducing the setup-time to a point where taking kritz is viable for both sides (25 seconds?) could make for interesting starting strats.

I think this will be countered eventually with the spy-spying-your-medigun-using-disguise-as-medic thingy. In 5cp maps you will at least lose 5 seconds of precious time from a scout, if he did change to a spy when the round starts

Last edited by Setlet,

ash

(Legend)
Pander

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

I think this will be countered eventually with the spy-spying-your-medigun-using-disguise-as-medic thingy. In 5cp maps you will at least lose 5 seconds of precious time from a scout, if he did change to a spy when the round starts

If done correctly the scout is finished with medigun checking the very moment you can start moving… so no time lost.

Last edited by ash,

Setlet

Quoted from ash

[…]

If done correctly the scout is finished with medigun checking the very moment you can start moving… so no time lost.

New meta: The medic will intentionally wait 4-5 secs in spawn before changing to kritz

Setsul

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

New meta: The medic will intentionally wait 4-5 secs in spawn before changing to kritz

It´s possible to change your medigun after that before you can start moving with load_itempreset and tf_remember_activeweapon.
meta successfully changed.

Robeomega

Dont change setup leave it as it is its fine tbh engineer on this map is not that good and you cannot nerf him 100% also I want this to be played in highlander and should be 60 secs

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Robeomega

Dont change setup leave it as it is its fine tbh engineer on this map is not that good and you cannot nerf him 100% also I want this to be played in highlander and should be 60 secs

I could always make a 60 second version if it’s necessary for highlander but I like the reduced setup time. Makes kritz more viable as well as making engie less viable

Robeomega

Being an engineer myself you would have to put like the set up time to 10 to make it not viable assuming they have a team who are not pubbers

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

You should keep some hidden sticky spots and remove some

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from BenBazinga

You should keep some hidden sticky spots and remove some

eh?

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Drem

fgt

Make it 5 cp , add a spire or two , maybe a couple of trains. In other words fuck gpit and make another map.

ondkaja

.:[aAa]:.

Quoted from Robeomega

The original gpit is fine for highlander as it is now.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Drem

Make it 5 cp , add a spire or two , maybe a couple of trains. In other words fuck gpit and make another map.

I genuinely think 5cp gravelpit would work with a bit of editing

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »