DANMARK

The Competitive TF2 Guide

Amazing guide!
http://www.ubercharged.net/how-to-play-tf2/the-competitive-tf2-guide/

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Rikes

And you mean .:ne:. servers when they appear on the lobby?

Yeah, we’re on there reasonably frequently and we have a mumble plug in too, so the two teams can use mumble should they wish. We’re happy to have newbies play with us. We had a demo play with us last week that walked to mid on badlands, but when he got there, and pushing and defending later on, he did reasonably well. We pointed him toward some youtube videos and he was happy as pie. All was good.

Some people take the lobby a bit too seriously if you ask me, I like to use it to get some fragging action in as I play medic and don’t get on pub servers much anymore. Jumping around as a soldier in PUGs makes me happy, I’m a low minus skill soldier but meh, it’s only a game after all.

Ofc etf2l league matches are srs bzns!

We like to encourage newbies and help them out, not rage and shout and put people off 6v6 for life.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Maybe you could put a advert in the recrutiment section advertising yourself as a low- (class) there may be a new clan forming looking for someone just like you.

Rikes

TFP

Quoted from Sir Remix

The Competitive TF2 Guide

Amazing guide!
http://www.ubercharged.net/how-to-play-tf2/the-competitive-tf2-guide/

That was a amazing guide and a very good read and I have spotted a big poblem with my playing.

Rikes

TFP

Quoted from Black_Bob

Maybe you could put a advert in the recrutiment section advertising yourself as a low- (class) there may be a new clan forming looking for someone just like you.

Okay and Done! I’m not expecting much really but thanks.

and another question, when recruting and picking a skill how do you know how skilled you are, is there a chart to compairto or somthing?

Rikes

TFP

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Yeah, we’re on there reasonably frequently and we have a mumble plug in too, so the two teams can use mumble should they wish. We’re happy to have newbies play with us. We had a demo play with us last week that walked to mid on badlands, but when he got there, and pushing and defending later on, he did reasonably well. We pointed him toward some youtube videos and he was happy as pie. All was good.

Some people take the lobby a bit too seriously if you ask me, I like to use it to get some fragging action in as I play medic and don’t get on pub servers much anymore. Jumping around as a soldier in PUGs makes me happy, I’m a low minus skill soldier but meh, it’s only a game after all.

Ofc etf2l league matches are srs bzns!

We like to encourage newbies and help them out, not rage and shout and put people off 6v6 for life.

Oh I know league matchs are serious, but thats what I enjoy I think working as a team and trying our best, sounds like great fun.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Rikes

[…]Okay and Done! I’m not expecting much really but thanks.

and another question, when recruting and picking a skill how do you know how skilled you are, is there a chart to compairto or somthing?

the skill you choose is usally based on experience, since you are new, start low-, then you can work your way up.

Rikes

TFP

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

the skill you choose is usally based on experience, since you are new, start low-, then you can work your way up.

Okay! so I gess pub experience is usless then? lol

Monkeh

Pretty much, yeah. Except getting a decent aim.

Last edited by Monkeh,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from troot

[…]
Please, tell me you’re kidding.

pickups are low skill, nobody uses mics, nobody knows how to rollout…

I could go on. It’s not a good introduction to competitive play at all, not least because it isn’t even slightly competitive.

pickups are low skill, but at least people know how to use mics

Rikes

TFP

Quoted from octochris

[…]

pickups are low skill, but at least people know how to use mics

I gess from this a person can devolpes a good sense of communication between the team keeping them infored of players and ect?

If you would like to increase your aim and evading, id recommend to go to pingout or troopers deathmatch servers.

Very good players play there. :)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Rikes

[…]I gess from this a person can devolpes a good sense of communication between the team keeping them infored of players and ect?

It’s harder to get into at first that it sounds for some. I still know some people who are incredibly quiet on the mic. But yes, that is the general idea.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2