Forum

Giving players a chance

Created 19th August 2009 @ 21:07

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

Dante

Traget, ain’t gonna happen.I’m thinking of quiting gaming because I failed to convince my team that playing atleast ONE FUCKING pcw a week is a must during the summer. And I’m a bit bored of playin in pickups :P Even Pacas and Ragard decided they don’t really need to practice. That makes me a bit sad.

fallen seraph, in that case clan leaders should always mention that they need a guy from a specific region / who knows some particular language needed to successfully operate in the team.

Noooo not u ups

zodiak

in my quake times ppl liked to reply on thus comments with “mimimi” …

Ppl call ppl shitnerds and those ppl complain in a gaming forum about their gaming breakdown… ?! … did i miss something?! :D

so … MIMIMI!

seraph

rEJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCayacFcCX4

julieN1

cQr

this thread is now about how awesome the name “interrobang” was, and how we all somehow miss it.

It’s very hard for these people to find better teams because they aren’t part of the circlejerk.

As was mentioned before, you don’t find a better team, you become a better team.

Sure, most div4 players could probably play in a bottom div2 team with some weeks/months of experience, but who says that’s desireable? The journey is the reward.

Sorry for going afk from Interrobang.

Krakyn

rEJ

fallen seraph, in that case clan leaders should always mention that they need a guy from a specific region / who knows some particular language needed to successfully operate in the team.

We more or less did in the initial post and I then specifically spelt it out. People were still asking me to join from countries I had listed as being highly unlikely to match with us. If you can’t follow/read those sort of simple instructions what are you like in game with comms tbh. :/

If a clan isn’t willing to trial anyone from a lower level purely for that reason they probably take the game too seriously anyway and will be no fun to play with.

Interrobang is an awesome name for a clan and has an equally good tag to go with it, far better than our crappy name and tag. :[

Moose

[MIPC]

this thread is now about how awesome the name “interrobang” was, and how we all somehow miss it.

Wut? How are we http://moose.pp.fi/interrobang/ involved with this topic? Though I have to agree it was an awesome name, especially because I was the one who thought of it! :)

Though my first suggestion as a team name was “Of course we still love you” but others wanted something simple.

Back to the topic… I agree about giving ppl a chance but I won’t be the one doing it. Unless you are some quake superstar, I much rather pick players that I’ve known for a while to my team. Even if they’re not the highest skilled players available, team work is so important in this game that I’ll take good team players and nice guys over good fraggers who “play as they like”.

zodiak

Can you guys imagine that there is more than “can play in div2” ?! With a good team around even my little sister could play in div2 and she never played TF2 …

There is more than calling yourself mid, mid+, high, gay or whatever and having a record of sniping zodiak 3 times or killing bybben or zerox or whoever in a 1on1 or kill 6 ppl with crits…

This is a teamgame and ppl can be “easily carried through” … imho

zodiak

*** double ***

eoN^

Tbh tf2 is 1% aim 49% knowing what to do / where to be 50% teamwork.

Cyanide

+1 to the OP

zodiak

Tbh tf2 is 1% aim 49% knowing what to do / where to be 50% teamwork.

So what else did i say? :D Or was that some “+1” ? :D

/e i would change the % a bit but the main logic would stay at least a bit :P

Hahaha please continue this thread is fucking hilarious.

Whats so funny?

You are a good example Bash: Wotr picking you up, and you turned out to be a div 1 player. Eh?

Bash was already a div 1 demo when he played for Hadouken! x.x

Not my point.

Bash was given the chance. Sure he is worthy, but thats easier to say nowdays.

djc

d2f~

Fisshu is a fine example of a player who was given a chance. Fucking div7 shitnerd.

fisshu is actually a fine example of the JimmyBreeze aura that encompasses anyone to have ever shared the battlefield with him

toasty.

PHX

Fisshu is a fine example of a player who was given a chance. Fucking div7 shitnerd.

fisshu is actually a fine example of the JimmyBreeze aura that encompasses anyone to have ever shared the battlefield with him

As is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Crithulhu Captain Cthulhu, if you are looking for an undiscovered gem of a soldier, look no further.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »