x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ETF2L All-Star Game?

Created 17th June 2009 @ 07:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

compton

cvx|

Its summer, people are outside/on holiday. Getting those exact 12 players online at the same time will be unlikely.

Then we take the next player from the poll.

edit:

you could have an all-star game based on the season awards. 12 most voted players (4 scouts, 2 demos etc.) and player of the season #1 and #2 are captains. #2 is the first to pick. Add a stv and hf :P

I hope that ETF2L admins will consider doing this, now that the season is closing soon.

bump-whump, would like to hear how admins are reacting to this

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

top 2 / 4 voted for XXX of the season go into a hat, teams are made randomly from the names — all star match.

compton

cvx|

top 2 / 4 voted for XXX of the season go into a hat, teams are made randomly from the names — all star match.

Captain system would work better, because that way there won’t be issues like getting 4 main soldiers and 2 main medics in the same team.

compton

cvx|

you could have an all-star game based on the season awards. 12 most voted players (4 scouts, 2 demos etc.) and player of the season #1 and #2 are captains. #2 is the first to pick. Add a stv and hf :P

I hope that ETF2L admins will consider doing this, now that the season is closing soon.

bump

eoN^

bump

I doubt they will at least until the National Cup is finished.

caliban

fail

or maybe something like “all star” game from each division? means 6 teams

just an idea

compton

cvx|

bump, still no admin comments…

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

We noticed your idea and will consider it for S6 and have an internal discussion about it.

For S5, we are already in the summer period now and not everybody will be available etc. – so we won’t arrange an official all-star match. Sorry!

compton

cvx|

We noticed your idea and will consider it for S6 and have an internal discussion about it.

For S5, we are already in the summer period now and not everybody will be available etc. – so we won’t arrange an official all-star match. Sorry!

Cool, thanks for the response at least :) Looking forward to it

compton

cvx|

so what’s going to happen? :)

compton

cvx|

bump

Skyride

DUCS

Yeh, watching finden/sweland 10-0 the rest of the known universe should be really interesting…

irfx

EPA

For example, America stars vs. Euro stars would be really interesting. Like the game between Pandemic and Excello 1,5 year ago. Just problem with ping can be a serious disadventage.

Daggial

fap

i’d like to see an all-star game like nba!
2 random mixed teams with players voted by polls and funny/custom maps where they play on :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7