Forum

New weapons and ETF2L

Created 24th May 2009 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

blisf

I just want to know if the new spy/sniper weapons are legit on games and such

Morty

RG

Well, after this fix. I think it could be very interesting, items like Dead Ringer. :) . I vote YES, items are allowed.

grey

nm

All Sniper/Spy unlocks should be allowed. <3 Dead Ringer.

blisf

Should is a very nice word and all but i need to know if they are allowed now, with the horrible unlocking system.

wer

tfortress.no

they are NOT, all new weapons are banned until u hear something else.
have been the same with every class update

AnAkkk

I think that they should be allowed. Seriously, when they’ll put the trading system, you won’t even have to worry about not getting items. And when they’ll do other fixes too.

M0re

you can use spy/sniper unlocks in etf2l match if both teams agree to use them, until further notice.

danny.

yeeeeeeehhaaaa +1 for spy & sniper weapons in the etf2l

Renegade

Imperial

Completely not, its unfair to expect me to go against a spy with weapons that I have never used.

Redman350

[FB]

Valve should make it so that everyone gets the unlocks when tournament mode is on, especially now that it’s so hard to get the damn weapons.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Should be banned until everybody has a fair chance to get all weapons. Been on servers for some time and I have gotten no weapons, not even duplicates of old ones I could trade. This sucks big time…

Sebb

IsF

Should be banned until everybody has a fair chance to get all weapons. Been on servers for some time and I have gotten no weapons, not even duplicates of old ones I could trade. This sucks big time…

Ino is compleatly right
ban sniper and spy weapos it´s pure luck to get them and it´s unfair for the team wich do not have that weapons

kaidus

WiK?

Why are you still yelling about this when an admins already said you can only use them if both teams agree?

Ares

-HH²-

Yeah once peopel have got them i see no reason for them to be banned though, none of them are op for a change, Jarate mayby could be banned though as all the pros wont wanna adapt to it :P

haze-e

is good!

In my opinion the unlocks should be allowed when both teams agree to it. Besides I think they are not that unfair as the Sandman is.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »