Forum

Conspiracy Theory - Admins abusing their power for their own gain?

Created 19th March 2017 @ 04:16

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

As you all probably know, ETF2L Preseason is very soon, and the fixtures have been released. However since ETF2L is shit you have to look at the team pages to understand it; although it really doesn’t matter because the only spot that matters is the 1st place.

Game 1: Stacked vs Feila
Game 2: Frosties vs good team
Game 3: InVision vs winner of Game 1
Game 4: Opeen_squad vs winner of Game 2
Game 5: Winner of Game 3 vs Winner of Game 4

The winner of Game 5 is a premiership team.

Now, as I am sure you will all have noticed, in Game 1 Feila are having to play Stacked, a most feared new team with roster issues that have been scrimming fiercely with intent to pick up that Premiership spot. On the other hand, Frosties are against “good team”, a name full of ex-prem players who have played with one another for a long time, but are out of practice and have only been formed for a very short time.

For everyone its clear to see. Frosties have the easier team to play. Feila are quite rightly outraged at this development, and they believe that Moist Penguin, leader of Frosties and ETF2L admin, has rigged the preseason seedings, an outrage!

Not to mention he specifically chose dates that Feila needed mercs on (there’s talk of them needing a merc for one of their big carries Joe, who is their maincaller and Leila’s brain).

I simply can’t believe that this admin power is being so blatantly abused!

Last edited by scrambled,

Vclox_

L_?
ONCE

Moist penguin big cheat

extrasolar

officer
TC

holy shit

proky

G
9GUYS

clearly cheating ban this noob now

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

TFW your fellow admin does anything to finally get in to Highlander Premiership of all things in the current year

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

watch ur mouth kid

frixx

LG

I’m sorry but I can’t take anything seriously when a name “Moist Penguin” is in mention

wand00m

CSG.DEJI

ur all gonna get mysteriously forum banned by ignis dont reveal the admin circlejerk’s secret

Menty

myx
Nein

I knew it

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

I actually did most of the preseason playoff bracket stuff. I stayed out of the scheduling though.

Bulow

GG

Dno’t forget that washed up chokepander team shouldn’t be in playoffs but they have trial admin on it #illuminati

lol hl

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

But Frosties are playing against the highest seed that didnt get BYE week. So I don’t think this could be possible true.

He organized it this way so I could play against and fangirl super hard over muuki.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

I think the real issue is that for some reason OP gets a bye week??? Please switch feila and open squad places in the fixtures!

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »