Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

haha GibbZ

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

1.6.3 Every player has to record Demos
Every player is supposed to record Demos of every map and keep them for at least 2 weeks cause of possible protests. A player and his team who can’t manage to bespeak a requested demo will be punished.

Everyone actually HAS to follow it (no, stv wont save your ass if u havent got pov demos).

As listed on the rules page:

General System

* 3 minor warnings = 1 major warning
* 1 major warning = deduction of 1 point
* 3 major warnings = additional deduction of 3 points
* 5 major warnings = expulsion from the league

Minor warning:
Not being able to provide a requested Demo (1st time)
Major warning:
Not being able to provide a requested Demo (after 1st time)

Demos aint just used to spot cheaters, they are used to solve ingame issues aswell (i.e. flames, jumping over trains on well or stuff like that)

Then you admins tell diffrent. Don’t you all know the rules?

Winneh

[s7]

No idear who told you that u dont have to record demos Garm3n, that rule is quite clear :o

Norris

we do have to follow it? If someone from the other team requests a POV demo from your player and you cant submit it, then 1. that person on your team gets a bad reputation (HE COULD HAX!!11) and 2. a warning cause you “HAVE TO”.

wouldn’t upload my pov demo to some random league player. couldn’t care less what he thinks about me :>

miikka

[MIPC]
[MIPC]

what difference does it make whether it’s a pov demo or stv demo?

nubonamission

burn

STV demos don’t show anything! STV demos are so innacurate showing what is actually happening :D

Pedman

sextant

Why even have this discussion?
It is said that we should always record a demo and how hard should it be?

And don’t tell thats not the point because it is, just record the damn demo.

eoN^

STV demos don’t show anything! STV demos are so innacurate showing what is actually happening :D

Is there anything else that is changed inbetween POV and STV demos apart from rates? (sorry im really curious about that ^^)

gryzor

Click “About” -> “Rules”, read. Anything else is just pure speculation or personal opinions. Deneusbeer, Winneh and me have both replied above. Read those if interested, locking this to avoid piling up the answers already given.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2