Forum

scout limit 1 (soldier limit 3?)

Created 13th December 2015 @ 07:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Pendji

I doubt they’ll do shit for matchmaking. At most a medic limit. It’s not gonna be some magical feature that brings TF2 on level with DotA or any other lobby-based game with cosmetics and rankings and shit. It’ll be a glorified pub with as much shit-talking as any other moba.

If anything they’ll just copy ETF2L rules and whitelist all weapons, and leave it at that.

Ric

I wouldn’t mind if the 6v6 meta changed, it feels a bit stale and only the 4 classes (demo, soldier, medic and scout) are played often due to they have high dps, high mobility, high versatility, hence they are better for most cases. The game isn’t around 4 classes, and it is about 9 classes. 6v6 had the same meta for 22 seasons and a change would be nice and subtle and adds more variety to the gamemode.

Last edited by Ric,

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Ric

I wouldn’t mind if the 6v6 meta changed, it feels a bit stale and only the 4 classes (demo, soldier, medic and scout) are played often due to they have high dps, high mobility, high versatility, hence they are better for most cases. The game isn’t around 4 classes, and it is about 9 classes. 6v6 had the same meta for 22 seasons and a change would be nice and subtle and adds more variety to the gamemode.

Implying that the rules have been the same for 22 Seasons.

Maybe someone who has been around from the start remembers, but I’m sure full-time Heavy was a thing in the first Seasons, 2Fort and Dustbowl was played, so Engy was probably a thing too.

One of those full-time heavys Initiated the Demolimit 1: http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-281/page-1/

has Mediclimit 1 always been a thing on ETF2L?

-slate

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Revert demo nerf, buff pocket soldier (for instance, 10% or 15% max health passive buff on shotgun)

Would be perfect imo. 2 bad it wont happen.

Collaide

Quoted from skeej

Revert demo nerf, buff pocket soldier (for instance, 10% or 15% max health passive buff on shotgun)

Would be perfect imo. 2 bad it wont happen.

Except that there are no buffs on stock weapons.

4hp

The sticky launcher got nerfed, stock minigun got nerfed, stock invis watch was buffed recently, stock flamethrower had damage buffs a couple times, and I’m not sure but I think the grenade launcher had a small splash radius nerf? It happens.

Pendji

Quoted from 4hp

The sticky launcher got nerfed, stock minigun got nerfed, stock invis watch was buffed recently, stock flamethrower had damage buffs a couple times, and I’m not sure but I think the grenade launcher had a small splash radius nerf? It happens.

What? It was buffed massively and people started running heavies to mid (for a while). If anything it was the biggest buff I’ve seen in TF2, and the one second inaccuracy ‘penalty’ barely mattered.

4hp

I think you’re talking about an earlier buff, I meant when they introduced damage and accuracy rampup for all miniguns. I only started playing this game in 2012 :P

Yggdrasil

Fe |

Quoted from DamnEasy

Why dont we WAIT till matchmaking is released and then we see what they have done?

oh no, that would mean thinking & acting reasonably – and we can’t do that, right?

Last edited by Yggdrasil,

lazy

Last edited by lazy,

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Revert demo nerf, make stickies/pipes actually travel THROUGH teammates instead of bouncing back ffs.

Shotgun soldiers will reappear now because suddenly sticks do damage again and you need to clear traps instead of not caring, means scouts get a bit more limited again due to tight pocketing being reintroduced.

Remove some retarded unlocks (don’t worry valve will ‘balance’ this for us so its banned in a season or 5 anyway), back to a more vanilla comp.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4