Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

Mirelin

alus

What’s going on there?

aura

Quoted from Mirelin

What’s going on there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-kA3UtBj4M

The party is wandering throughout the woods.

*A random Latvian appears.*

DM: Group, what do you do?

Henghast: I try to explain him the blatant Greek campaign against my great homeland.

DM: What!? Alright, your charisma is what, 12?

Henghast: It is 9… sadly.

DM: Sigh, roll a charisma check.

Henghast: I got 2. :(

DM: By talking about the main points of the massive Greek campaign, you successfully pointed out all the bad things in Macedonia. The Latvian now thinks you smell and takes a step back.

DM: Spudd what do you do?

Spudd: Hm, how does the Latvian look like?

DM: Short blond-ish hair, something of a military haircut. His clothes is unimaginative, a combination of Eastern European cyka style combined with green Italian flip-flops. This man surely is weird, but he seems very powerful.

Spudd: I’m doing a History check, via Intelligence – which is 14…. I got 15, eat shit Henghast.

*Henghast weeps*

DM: Hm… you successfully realised you have encountered a powerful Latvian wizard called Mirelin (dramatic chipmunk music). Henghast already scared him, what do you do?

Spudd: Oh fuck… I.. I immediately start asking him to join my clan. I want to get rid of Turbo for fuck sake. Can I take a D20 on this?

DM: He denies. Look man, Turbo called in that he couldn’t make it to this session, I won’t get rid of him like that! Besided, Alfie has an intelligence of 18, he understood who Mirelin was the second you encountered him.

Alfie: Ye, fuck that. I’m asking Mirelin for an item.

DM: What item?

Alfie: Any item. Something magical. A staff maybe.

DM: … You are not even a wizard Alfie.

Alfie: But he must be having something interesting right?

DM: Alright, you just asked Mirelin for an item… Mirelin rolled a successful Will check. He refuses and starts leaving, completely disgusted at the behavior of modern adventures. You actually made him want to quit adventuring.

Spudd: Come on Res, I could still perform a D20 and ask him again?

DM: No you idiot, but you could have asked him what the fuck is a powerful wizard doing in a forest alone. You guys were so stupid, he decided to try and kill the great Wyrm alone.

*Henghast weeps in pain*

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

jakeowaty

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

[…]

10/10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2