Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »

Kemor

1. broder kicks out one player
2. takes remaining 3 + that kicked 1
3. ????
4. profit

Godof

Quoted from KillAri

We don’t play football here. This rules is here because captain will not be able to take only his team or friend.

I agree about that,but I’d cap it to up to 4 players from same team if I were able to decide,not 3,I think it’s too strict and can significantly decrease the skill level. Broder&90Fov-eSports are great examples.

Sash

PF

Quoted from Godof

[…]
I agree about that,but I’d cap it to up to 4 players from same team if I were able to decide,not 3,I think it’s too strict and can significantly decrease the skill level. Broder&90Fov-eSports are great examples.

But 4 is more than half a team. If we consider a team with 2 mercs a full team, than the same must apply here.
It’s kinda unfair for a mix team with little to no training to play against broder.

Forsak3n

S

That rule is retarded..
Like the cup is to show what nation has the strongest team but you make a rule which makes them get rid of some people and that makes the team weaker.

I remember you making this rule being afraid that teams like Dignitas would win the cup and I think, it is not right to make one team weaker when the others are bad because it is not their problem that they get such good results being the same nation.

It is a fully retarded rule.

Last edited by Forsak3n,

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Godof

[…]
Finland,Sweden and Russia and perhaps Denmark are going to give up a player or two just because of this rule… I can’t see a reason for doing this, tbh. Is there a rule like that in european football,for example?

If you remember, broder is not the only team who has swedish players in Premier (Crack Clan, SolaR, RLM, BeaVerN?, even some of the old Quarantine… or even furbo from Pandas, or wolve) So I don’t see a reason to be like that since they have so good players who can fill the gap.

The problem IS when you make some nations to obey this rule (like Russia) and the opposite to others.

Last edited by caeli,

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Sash

[…]
But 4 is more than half a team. If we consider a team with 2 mercs a full team, than the same must apply here.
It’s kinda unfair for a mix team with little to no training to play against broder.

It is more than fair.
Why some nations who have high teams had to get on the same level as the nations which don’t.
That’s the whole thing that some nation is > in tf2 than the other and thats it………

caeli

#T4F

Anyway, ¿How the captains of each nations will be decided this time? Same as last year, or we continue with the current (?)

Last edited by caeli,

2nuts

I don’t know where I can find this rule but if it is true then this seem really stupid to me… I mean, like forsaken said this is a cup to show off which country has the best players? No? And UK put up two teams to compete for the UK spot last time. So why not do this again if you feel your country’s captain is only picking his friends?
This rule is designed to make country’s weaker.

2nuts

Quoted from caeli

[…]

If you remember, broder is not the only team who has swedish players in Premier (Crack Clan, SolaR, RLM, BeaVerN?, even some of the old Quarantine… or even furbo from Pandas, or wolve) So I don’t see a reason to be like that since they have so good players who can fill the gap.

The problem IS when you make some nations to obey this rule (like Russia) and the opposite to others.

Its not about filling the gap it is about putting forth the best players… regardless of teams they are in. There is a great comparison in hockey… during the soviet union the soviets won nearly every World cup in hockey cause they had their entire nations team playing in the same club team… so they got really strong together… why should excellence be punished? By this logic we should have forced epsilon to change roster every season cause they where so dominant?

Zebbosai

Quoted from 2nuts

I don’t know where I can find this rule but if it is true then this seem really stupid to me… I mean, like forsaken said this is a cup to show off which country has the best players? No? And UK put up two teams to compete for the UK spot last time. So why not do this again if you feel your country’s captain is only picking his friends?
This rule is designed to make country’s weaker.

this

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from KillAri

We don’t play football here. This rules is here because captain will not be able to take only his team or friend.

broder has 4 members from sweden
vinland has 5 finnish members
lms has 7 russian members

Most of these lineups consist of the best players from their country, so it’s logical that they want to let these same players represent their country aswell, but they have to cut some because max = 3?

Also if this same rule is applied for highlander:
http://etf2l.org/teams/10814/

gg

irfx

EPA

Why do you need to argue if the previous NC (2012) did not have such a rule?

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

does the rule even exist in the rules page?!

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

the idea is that the nations cup has less of a priority than playing pcws with your team (especially with LANs coming up). teams like broder & LMS have a huge advantage that when they pcw they are already practicing for the nations cup

of course this also means that some of the best players from a country cant compete so it isnt ideal

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from 2nuts

this is a cup to show off which country has the best players

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »