Forum

The shape of things to come...

Created 28th March 2009 @ 15:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

Waebi

‹Con›

I say give the div1 players a possibility to vote on it :P The ones to give them the hardest matches should be there then imo. But then again, stability is a big issue “up there”, so… dunno really.

If skill level was the only indicator to whether or not a team should play in div X, the entire tables would have looked differently. Several teams who play in division 3 this season could had easily started on division 2, judging by skill level… But stability takes a big role here, and I believe some of the teams I’m talking about will fold by the start of Season 5.

This guideline should be even stronger when it comes to division 1. A team who can’t complete a single division 1 season shouldn’t be allowed to stay there. I don’t care how good they are, the goal should be having 10 functioning division 1 teams by the end of the season, and nothing else. If we allow a team who folded to keep their position, there really is no reason for a team on the verge of defeat to keep playing… Might as well just fold and comeback, the spot will remain.

Placing Vale! in div2 will be wasting everyone’s time. However, the same rule applies, and normal promotion & relegation should be issued.

Moose

[MIPC]

I don’t know if dropping after 1 played match in division 1 should be rewarded with another div1 position. Vale surely is skilled enough for div1 but imo stability should play a big role in the selections as well.

skinnie

TCM

well ye druidz dropped, while some other teams that lose some keyplayers keep playing but are unable to even compete in div1 (like 00 & delirium) -> how does that improve this league ?

N/A

RaWr ::

I don’t agree with people saying that Druidz/Vale! where or are unstable, they have folded once, and came back with a half new LU. And before the fold, the LU changes were less than a lot if not all other div1/2 teams.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

No Div1 worthy team should be just placed into that Div tbh, itsunfairon the div 2 teams that have actually stayed stable and got into the promotion spots, playoff games are a must even if they a cert for div1 ;)

perry

[MIPC]

delirium were unable to compete, 00 weren’t if you look at the results! Stupid skinnie!

I agree that skillwise vale should definetily be in div1, but you’re not exactly gonna take a spot away from someone who earned to play in there cause that would be unfair :E

Am

jizzed in his p

Stability should be rewarded.

ekse

farm!
it's a farm

skinnie: seriously, when were we ever unable to compete in div1? dont try to justify why your team should be in div1 by making up flawed arguments about other clans … and for delirium, they will probably drop from div1, because they cant play relegation. if they get a new team to take the account before that, well then i agree, thats something to argue about.

for everyone:
keep your teams together, if you want to compete in div1. thats what we do for one and a half years now and thats why we play in div1.

cook

FB

If a team wants to stay in div1 then they shouldn’t have folded. They shouldn’t take one of the div2 teams spots who actually earned it. It’s like a Season 1 div1 team returning and kicking out one of the current div2 teams.

Folding = relegation, deal with it.

skinnie

TCM

well yes if druidz created a 12 man line up or created almost a whole new team like 00 we would still be in div1; but thats just because there aint decent rules yet about mid season player changes

and read my post pls i said the 2 teams that won div2 deserve their place in div1

cook

FB

As do the playoff winners, whether it be a free win(in delirium drop case), or a win.

perry

[MIPC]

Your argument is flawed skinnie, clan00 had finished all of their etf2l games before me and fragga joined :p I still love you though dont worry :(

aves

“or created almost a whole new team like 00”
where the hell is 00 a “whole new team”
they have 2 new players
stop your crap skinnie it`s ridiculous

00 earned their spot in div1 two seasons ago and neither folded nor scaled down, they deserve their div1 spot so much more than a team who folded even before the league actually started

stop acting like a cock towards them

Renegade

Imperial

It would be nice to see div1 season 5 more competitive.

That wont happen if teams arent good enough in div1.

That wont happen if teams fold before the season is over.

Vale have the skill and apart from a few weeks where they didnt play together, they have shown mostly that they will stay together for the long term now, imo!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »