Forum

Season 14 Hype Thread

Created 27th December 2012 @ 20:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Kaneco

Holy shiettttt this is awesome news!

Particularly twitch.tv as the main sponsor, I’m sure these huge news bring something more than a banner on the site.

Unlocks are awesome, although I feel some more should be allowed or at least discussed for next seasons, what about some unlocks for off classes, like the degreaser for pyro, or jarate/shiv for sniper or the cloak and dagger for spy?

About the map pool, looks pretty good, but I’m still a supporter of trying out a new map every season or at least a map that has a different game mode than the current map pool (gravelpit comes to mind).

Despite some minor disagreements with the next season ruleset this is everything I wanted it to become, it looks pretty good and we’re in a good track finally, these last 1-2 seasons were defining.

Can’t wait to start playing!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

great news

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Keeping the amount of unlocks to a minimum is important as far as I’m concerned as it makes the list far easier to remember.
You could use the same idea for a blacklist with very few unlocks on it that are broken but that would add a lot of shit to the game.
As for the map pool, I like the idea of koth_pro_viaduct. It’s a very good map for spectators and the gamemode isn’t that far off cp5.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Love it.

Blooddrunk

Nein

I really love that Twitch is one of the sponsors! I think this is a huge step to make TF2 more popular.

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from Starkie

Keeping the amount of unlocks to a minimum is important as far as I’m concerned as it makes the list far easier to remember.
You could use the same idea for a blacklist with very few unlocks on it that are broken but that would add a lot of shit to the game.
As for the map pool, I like the idea of koth_pro_viaduct. It’s a very good map for spectators and the gamemode isn’t that far off cp5.

I’d love to see viaduct in the map pool just to mix it up a bit

Blinky

Awsome news, love it!

Eh, I wanted viaduct or gpit, but whatever…

atmo

lft roamer

Kaneco

Quoted from Starkie

Honestly I would be much more in favor of the US ruleset which is much more of a blacklist than a whitelist. Only removing unlocks which are truly broken.
Most of them are downgrades anyway, so if anyone managed to do good with any of those shitty unlocks it would probably be the enemies fault.
And to be honest the only unlocks which are truly broken are the ones on the UGC banlist http://www.ugcleague.com/info_tf2h.cfm. Pomsom and phlog really come to mind, other than that I really don’t care what others use. As long it’s not a weapon that breaks game mechanics

Quoted from Starkie

Absolutely, I still want to see some tweaks to the map pool, and I hope we get them next season. Some different game modes is all I ask, I would love koth_viaduct or gravelpit, or a new up-and-coming map. We need some variety up in this motherf*cka

Zebbosai

escape plan yes :D

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Finally Roaming is going to be more fun and useful :D

kalhó

MM
Nave

Viaduct would be much better than 3x snakewater. Also its pretty good to spectate.

Khronus

.Dicknitas

I think I’ll switch to soldier… fucking unlocks.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

IS NICE I LIKE

Rdios

REVERTO

i dont know why gpit is out in the last map poll it had like 48% people voting for it. I want it back :´(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »