When do we get the medals?

Created 7th February 2012 @ 11:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 36 Next »

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
You were on neither team’s roster at the point of the roster lock. I will see what we can do, though, and add your case to the possible exceptions.

edit: Your Season 13 team dropped = no medal for dropping.

Ah, I shee.

I think I joined Anonymous Tactics a couple weeks into the season as they needed a medic.

EDIT: Nevermind, I am an idiot – joined them after Season 9.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Huzzy

“Do not report any issues with Highlander Season 1 medals. We will correct all Season 1 medal issues later this week.” <- My bad, keeping that bumped so people dont keep asking

Big thanks to the admins for sorting god knows how many medals out though! :)

Last edited by Huzzy,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Huzzy

“Do not report any issues with Highlander Season 1 medals. We will correct all Season 1 medal issues later this week.” <- My bad, keeping that bumped so people dont keep asking

Big thanks to the admins for sorting god knows how many medals out though! :)

Yup, expect to receive your HL S1 medal soon. We are aware of the error.
We handed out about 27,000 medals, if anyone cares.

Dak1ne

thank! the medals (6vs6) starts after season 8? there will have medals before that season ? :p

Fresh'z

§GOLD

no

0b0y

Great work guiss! About S14 medals, can we expect them in a reasonable time after season is finished, or is it another two years process? Just wondering.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from 0b0y

Great work guiss! About S14 medals, can we expect them in a reasonable time after season is finished, or is it another two years process? Just wondering.

The models are in the game now so unless we want to use a different model, it should be about a hundred times easier to get new medals into the game.

0b0y

Sweet, thanks for info.

FirestormXL

ЯK.

So, are all medals below a certain division level “Participation”?

Never mind, got the answer from up above… kinda lame considering the guys we played creamed everyone they went up against hard…didn’t belong in this division… oh well.

Last edited by FirestormXL,

Trath

How do you guys give the medals out? Valve game you some super secret way to give out items?

If so, I want a max head thnx

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Yup, expect to receive your HL S1 medal soon. We are aware of the error.
We handed out about 27,000 medals, if anyone cares.

Yeah youre right.. noone cares go back to do everything for us

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Trath

How do you guys give the medals out? Valve game you some super secret way to give out items?

If so, I want a max head thnx

We are using the Steam API and no, we can not hand out any other items than the ETF2L medals ;)

N's Szőkee

N`s
-ЯB-

Thanks for the medals :$ :)

BlackMirror

Havent got my medals too :( but its ok i can wait

Sedos_

.cloud

me and half my team are still waiting on them, talked to an admin and was told to wait

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 36 Next »