x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 54 Next »

Quoted from lolage

[…]

just a silly mistake, get over it.

I don’t think the english fans will….

Last edited by Shampoo,

poxie

It happens, nothing can be done. As long as we stuff 3 more goals in it’s fine.

1 more goal from England and then my prediction will be correct

Randdalf

(0v0)

That’s why David James is no. 1!

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Shampoo

[…]
I don’t think the english fans will….

I am english, was just a silly mistake. They need to pick themselves up and they’ll win. Cant judge a goal keeper being “shit” on one mistake which was probably down to nerves.

Dr Icecream

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1341/hoovy.jpg

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from lolage

[…]

I am english, was just a silly mistake. They need to pick themselves up and they’ll win. Cant judge a goal keeper being “shit” on one mistake which was probably down to nerves.

Probably due to him being shit.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Enef

[…]

Probably due to him being shit.

This would be the second time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNi4vTYoynU

Dr Icecream

I LOL’D!!!

blorg

England are getting so many opportunities in the second half but messing them all up. Heskey can’t score goals to save his life, ffs.

Kryzen

GO USA!

Septique

Quoted from Septique

All the games so far have been quite boring imo. Hopefully tonights game and England will play better.

Well the match was way better than the previous ones. Although England played really bad.

Memento Mori

Quoted from blorg

England are getting so many opportunities in the second half but messing them all up. Heskey can’t score goals to save his life, ffs.

I didn’t see shrek doing any better

dougiie

CotC

England were absolutley shocking bad.

Gutted for USA when they hit the post, should be an interesting finish to the group, should go to goal difference imo. go USA :)

randa

Quoted from Memento Mori

[…]

I didn’t see shrek doing any better

Heskey/Glen Johnson should have gotten mom imo.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 54 Next »