x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 26 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from sgN^

a-harr-harr, im holdin 200 pounds in mah hands…. never seen pounds before :O

oh thats pocket change, You’ll probably need more. Just give it to me when you get there and I’ll just go get you a drink off that.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

oh thats pocket change, You’ll probably need more. Just give it to me when you get there and I’ll just go get you a drink off that.

stop using your scottish con tricks on poor swedes!

Memento Mori

Haven’t been to Newbury before – will there be space on the friday afternoon in the red room thing?

Also, where can I put my bags – I used a tent or car previously but have neither this time.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Memento Mori

Haven’t been to Newbury before – will there be space on the friday afternoon in the red room thing?

Also, where can I put my bags – I used a tent or car previously but have neither this time.

From what i’ve heard theres absolutely ample space in the red room. Although I’m bringing a tent anyway even if i don’t sleep in it just to have somewhere to put things.

dougiie

CotC

Just booked my flight back to the UK on saturday, so I’ll be coming to say hi on Sunday :)

beta

RaWr ::

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

From what i’ve heard theres absolutely ample space in the red room. Although I’m bringing a tent anyway even if i don’t sleep in it just to have somewhere to put things.

You are wrong.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from beta

[…]

You are wrong.

Good thing I’m bringing a tent then. :P

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Last time there was plenty on the friday. People getting there thursday though we should defo try and get on room for tf2 or as much of one as we can, it’ll be like a giant sleepover :P

We can do each other’s hair!

Does stuff get robbed from the tent area much? Though I’m pretty much dependent on someone (triobot?) bringing a tent, otherwise it’s redrum for me.

perry

[MIPC]

Red room is bad, I don’t recommend it for anyone.. :D

nvc

Niggles

I don’t know how many of you have been to Stoneleigh and not Newbury, or who religiously read the rules they post, but Newbury is ALWAYS a lot more relaxed at letting you sleep by your machines. The whole thing is very enclosed, and the with each pillar sectioned off, it’s entirely possible to sleep on chairs or by your machine. It’s an option. Also, Newbury has some very nice hotels near by, and it’s about £5 from the center to the race course.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from perry

Is it because we snuggled?

Anyone who sleeps in red rooms must bring eye mask thing and ear plugs! :>
I fall asleep to my steelseries headphones and josh radin ftw!

kaidus

WiK?

Redroom didn’t look that bad. I slept in the car last time and it seemed the favourable option, but it was a really comfy car so that doesn’t say much.

Predz

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from perry

You’d share a room with dunc over red room ? :DDDDD? GL M8 cu @ lan

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 26 Next »