x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 26 Next »

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

How does the seating work? I know there’s a tf2 area but it’s seemingly rammed with only random seats left available. Is there some kind of shuffle to allow the free seats to be together, if so when does it occur? etc etc etc

They normally do a de-frag to free up rows, there’s a thread on the forums here: http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/i39/73768-defrag but no date or anything like that so far. Would be nice if all the TF2 teams could fit on the same floor

kaidus

WiK?

It’s a bit fuckin irritating that 6 or so css teams decided to plonk themselves in the middle of it all. There’s so many random seats available that don’t fuck up anyone elses placement :x.

Edd

T2P

:E sounds great hope you all have a good time

Sketch

MM

Quoted from kaidus

It’s a bit fuckin irritating that 6 or so css teams decided to plonk themselves in the middle of it all. There’s so many random seats available that don’t fuck up anyone elses placement :x.

lets accidentally spill drinks down their necks in a friendly sporting fashion (water obviously not gonna waste valuable beer)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

A de-frag will be done of the seating area, some teams dont read what areas what and just sit anywhere (or maybe they want to get away from the horrendus unwashed smell of the css room?)

nvc

testing lan webcam: http://www.levelupyourgame.net

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

There will be a defrag soon to sort some of the problems out but the word is “We’re going to defrag, but those seating areas are only recommended, not enforced.”

Also the final looks to be on sunday night now instead of monday at 10 am o/.
Thank god i dont have to get up that early ¬_¬

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

NICE!
I had booked on the 8.30AM train :D

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

darn denying live on air that dignitas are attending…
mpuk rumour mill trying to generate publicity? D:

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Name Nickname Country Paid?

Arto Gr�ndahl Agron Finland Yes
Jukka Kauppinen Rebeli Finland Yes
Bj�rn Andersson bybben Sweden Yes
Erik Karlsson appe Sweden Yes
Ruben Ljungdahl ryb Sweden Yes
Rauli Savela Darn Finland Yes

HMMM Guess their tickets are going to waste then ;)

spendy

Quoted from agron

well i said we’d go to i38 and we didnt so it seems i cant promise anything, but we are defintaely interested in going to i39 :p

then we need more vlogs! :D

Dny

T2P

Quoted from spendy

[…]

then we need more vlogs! :D

HEY BLOG

Massive Wagina like dunc

Skyride

DUCS

Would anyone be up for a fortress forever tournie at i39? Just for a laugh of course. Just standard points format, all teams play all teams, one with most points at the end wins.

(I’m just saying Fortress Forever instead of TFC as its free so people won’t have to buy it to play).

Does England allow alcohol to be sold on Good Friday?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 26 Next »