x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 26 Next »

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

do you have a link to see where the teams signed up are? The only way I found the list before is still linking to i38 :p

Skyride

DUCS

ye, Mad Dogz were to the Aussie scene, what Dignitas is to the EU scene, but they got bored of the game and folded. Considering they aren’t officially a team anymore I wouldn’t have thought they’d be on top form.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

http://www.multiplay.co.uk/i39/iseriesattendance.asp
Thats the attendance list and you can see lots of clans via their clan tag as most havn’t yet signed up on the tournaments page. Most are in the TF2 section with another few loads in Squad FPS and “Other Games”.

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i39/tournaments/tf2/
CLick “Enter tournament” to see which clans have signed up, only 10 so far but most dont do it till their actually at lan (lazy).

dougiie

CotC

do I need to book my spec ticket now? or can I just turn up on the day and pay at the door?

Memento Mori

Quoted from dougiie

do I need to book my spec ticket now? or can I just turn up on the day and pay at the door?

You can just turn up, but you might as well book it in case.

EDIT : Tapley, is it possible to pull some strings to get COD/CSS players to move to another floor? :D

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

My transport has sort of fallen through :P Is anybody setting off from around the Leeds area that can give me a lift? I’m fucked xD

Speaking of transport, do you English types know, is it significantly cheaper to prebook train tickets instead of buying them in the station?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from purplefistmixer

Speaking of transport, do you English types know, is it significantly cheaper to prebook train tickets instead of buying them in the station?

Yes, loads cheaper

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Yes, loads cheaper

Damn. Here’s hoping they come to a solid conclusion about this strike soon.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Its looking like there is going to be alot going over to Monday this time round, including the TF2 final possibly being on monday. Those of you travelling may want to see if you can make arrangements to go monday night if you can.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Mole

Its looking like there is going to be alot going over to Monday this time round, including the TF2 final possibly being on monday. Those of you travelling may want to see if you can make arrangements to go monday night if you can.

Does this mean Mondays will be more like another day of lan rather than just a day to pack up and go home this time?

If so may considering changing the train home to tuesday if there will actually be stuff going on

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Packdown will be monday evening yeah. Monday will be another day of LAN up until 6.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

good to know this after i’ve booked train tickets, oh well, that’s providing the trains are actually going haha

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from purplefistmixer

[…]
Damn. Here’s hoping they come to a solid conclusion about this strike soon.

Tuesday.

kaidus

WiK?

How does the seating work? I know there’s a tf2 area but it’s seemingly rammed with only random seats left available. Is there some kind of shuffle to allow the free seats to be together, if so when does it occur? etc etc etc

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 26 Next »