x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 26 Next »

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

from what I recall from previous LANs, you can turn up on Thursday and pay EAS then I think

Squeak

I should think if you get EAS then you’d be fine on the train front as I’d imagine it’d start on Good Friday when normal people would travel, not too sure on the monday though so gl :P
Not long to go now my Nym :D

RareSpycrab

Just a quick question, What are the seats like. Ive never been and my backs not in the best condition :S

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Seats are like kinda cushioned office chairs, but not ergonomic or swivley :D. So if you can put your chair in your car its a good idea (doubles as a handy wheely pc carrier as well).

RareSpycrab

Ok cool. I didnt know you were able to bring your own chair. Thats probably something you should include in the faq :D

sgN^

TKN

mehhhh so not looking forward to this! ><

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

you tend to see giant WoW nerds in huge arm chairs and with their giant TVs to play on :D

Skyride

DUCS

Damn, Good thing I’ve not booked my train tickets yet. Might as well get the returns for Tuesday to be safe. :x

kaidus

WiK?

Proposal: Set a good example and remove well and/or turbine from the map pool.

If the trains aren’t running on Sunday I am royally screwed, unless there are buses from Newbury to Bristol? Missing my flight home would be really bad.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from purplefistmixer

If the trains aren’t running on Sunday I am royally screwed, unless there are buses from Newbury to Bristol? Missing my flight home would be really bad.

http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b2.cfm?id=220306208

9:15 is probably too early, but at least you’ll get there.

>.< Are there any other buses? That would have me leaving the LAN and getting home about 13 hours later… I could possibly swim to Ireland faster.

kaidus

WiK?

It’s not confirmed yet. Big ol’ meeting on tuesday before anythings going ahead.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

PFM/anyone stuck i can give limited lifts to town etc if its easier to get a coach from which ever place (Gif cider plx :D)

Oh and i spy dignitas at lan!
Big chance that most top5 euro clans being there, good times.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ooo looks like we may have a top australian clan going?
Archaic e-sports’s tf2 side?
I believe they are/were mad dogz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHHtEZWBJqQ

And around 120 tf2’ers signed up now.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 26 Next »