x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 26 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

wp d2m

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I have no current plans to bother play the tournament (retire my hat with the i37 win? :p) but if it comes to the day and teams are needing 1-2 more, FireStorm & I will probably hop in if needed.

D2M, i’m not waiting until August for hugz (((

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from GibbZ

wp d2m

Thanks Gibbz! x

Black_Bob

[DA]

Crazy has a team, 3 peeps are coming over from germany just for i39 :D also weve stolen mag from vertex 3

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Over 100 tf2 players signed up so far and the numbers increasing!! :-D
Biggest tf2 lan ever on the cards in april? Yus indeed.

Squeak

No D2M :( Think of the kittens!

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

he’ll be there in spirit in the form of my ridiculous mug…………………..

DoomsDay

is there any teams needing a demoman/solly/medic mid-???
Need to find it soon or i will stay at home

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

just realised something…..and who the hell decided i39 should start the same day as the warehouse project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously wtf gonna have to miss first day of lan now. Tapley can you convince them to move lan back a day :P

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Nymthae

I have no current plans to bother play the tournament (retire my hat with the i37 win? :p) but if it comes to the day and teams are needing 1-2 more, FireStorm & I will probably hop in if needed.

D2M, i’m not waiting until August for hugz (((

sad to hear nym :3

you should make a mix imo, always good for the scene and if I remember was always good fun playing with s7 at LAN. Despite you and firestorm making me puke a little in my mouth ^^

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from GibbZ

[…]

sad to hear nym :3

you should make a mix imo, always good for the scene and if I remember was always good fun playing with s7 at LAN. Despite you and firestorm making me puke a little in my mouth ^^

i feel like there’s a joke here somewhere

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

i feel like there’s a joke here somewhere

At least he kept it in his mouth and didn’t spew it all over someone’s keyboard.

Crink

-9w-

sick burn

nvc

I hope there is more quake in the exhibition hall!

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Whats teh warehouse project?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 26 Next »