Forum

HL / 6s LAN in NL

Created 5th July 2017 @ 21:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Since DeutschLAN has been RIP, I’ve been looking into making sure we’ll have something to do. The key points are cheap and accessible.

I’d like to focus on HL, but it’s retarded to not do 6s as well.

Please fill in my form and give me some options

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGsnwJw_RWXoQnUA_n6hVSwlu5pmgc-XQirCW0oAYD677iCQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

najs

morale

ez

c u @

Taka

Omg yes please

streep36

(ETF2L Donator)
notdoggo
KAAS

Will probably attend if this is happening. No sixes would be massively dissapointing though

polof

Quoted from streep36

Will probably attend if this is happening

would prefer to play 6s but hl is fine

pingu

PIRAAT
Bestest

Maybe it’s an option to put nationality in there as well. That way you get a better view on how much money people want to spent. Ofcourse if you live in Holland your budget will be lower than people from the outside.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from streep36

Will probably attend if this is happening. No sixes would be massively dissapointing though

DeutschLAN was a highlander lan, so this is essentially an idea to revive it in some way I believe.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Would attend only if 6v6 will be featured on the LAN. I don’t mind if HL will be there though.

MoistPenguin

TC

would attend if either 6v6 or hl but would prefer hl DLAN was so good. The issue with trying to run both is it makes scheduling very hard as you either have to run both at the same time which is a mess or extend the tournament which makes attending less viable for people

Quoted from MoistPenguin

would attend if either 6v6 or hl but would prefer hl DLAN was so good. The issue with trying to run both is it makes scheduling very hard as you either have to run both at the same time which is a mess or extend the tournament which makes attending less viable for people

LANs usually have multiple games running at the same time, where they try to avoid overlap during finals.

Last edited by kKaltUu,

Konna

drops

Might come if theres 6v6.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Don’t call it NetherLAN thats just rude

MoistPenguin

TC

Quoted from DCS