Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Documentary

Created 13th February 2015 @ 19:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Clark

SDCK!

Hi there.

It’s still a long way from LAN but I figured the earlier I start to prepare the better.

So the idea for documentary is to create something similiar to what Bones and CUBE did on their i49 Fragumentary, with only major difference is that it will be about a highlander event instead of 6v6. There are currently several directions I can go with this, but the one above is the one I’m most eager to stick with.

Since I’ll be a player at the event myself it might be a little tricky for me to capture everything going on. That’s why I will need all the help I can get. Also, I will be flying in from Latvia and I’m not yet sure how much equipment I can/will be allowed to bring with me.

There’s one big thing I need at this stage and that is people who will help to spread the word around by posting a link to this topic in your blogs, on your youtube/twitch channels e.t.c.

The equipment I wll be able to bring if it’s ok with the airline:
– camera A;
– a tripod;
– shotgun microphone (RODE Videomic).

What/who I need for the event itself:
– second camera operator (as I said, I will be playing games so I won’t be able to film everything);
– third camera operator (optional);
– camera B/C (any DSLR will do as long as it’s shooting at 25fps or more and has at least a 18-55mm kit lens attached);
– lavalier microphones (for the interviews; any type);
– LED lights (one will be enough, but two or more would be great).

Also, anyone is welcome to help if you want to, be that in pre-production or at the event itself. Please, contact me on steam if you do.

If you have any suggestions/advices, feel free to leave them in the comments below, I would really appreciate it.

That’s all for now but I will be updating this topic with more information later on :)

promised camera stuff (no mics)

remind me later, not gonna make a roundtrip to get them again

ElazulTF2

Ceejeay also said he would Vlog some of it, you should teamup with him.

adysky

there will be gamers at the event, you can just borrow modmic from someone for interviews (me for example)

Funs

sick interviews yes

Clark

SDCK!

Dear misters and misses, if you are willing to help with shooting a documentary and have your own DSLR camera, please message me here or on steam.

Add A Reply Pages: 1