x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th August - The Official Accomodation Thread

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Яyan

Can’t find where the indoor sleepy booking is

Not under additional services

Not yet announced. They’ve said it should be available, but they didn’t announce it until quite late last time.

Early bird finishes today though so it could be soon.

rtan

-9w-

Anybody getting a hotel room? I cba to camp so if anyone wants to share a room (bed) or something gimme a shout.

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Trying to book a room at the Uni campus again, however I cannot find the right page (navigating it has been a nightmare). Is the campus sold out?

Sarah

Quoted from Hildreth

Trying to book a room at the Uni campus again, however I cannot find the right page (navigating it has been a nightmare). Is the campus sold out?

you might still find a room if you ring them up

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Uni accom is sold out i believe, camping or sleeping indoors it is!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

will the field be available on the wednesday night? might be getting there early and I wanna know if I’ll be able to erect my tent without fear of being attacked by other wild nerds/staff

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Uni accom is sold out i believe, camping or sleeping indoors it is!

Shit. I knew I should have done it earlier.

Snyyppis

RLM

Hello boys and girls, if anyone has spare room at a tent/hotel room floor for the first night (thu-fri), where two guys could rest their eyes for a few hours that’d be very swell since only got hotel ourselves from friday onwards. Otherwise we’ll prob end up trashed somewhere in the outskirts of telford. Anyway, feel free to add me or just msg here, would be most appreciated!!

Yo.

There’s a stronger possibility than I first thought that I’ll be able to make the weekend as a spectator. Accomodation is currently my only problem. If anyone has a spare floor/tent space on the Friday AND the Saturday (or possibly just one?), add me up. It’d be madly appreciated.

Payment in beer or maybe just some cash for you on the side. If you want me to actually climb into bed with you and cuddle up, that is payment in itself.

Thanks xoxo

Update: Still need Sunday->Monday, cheers!

Last edited by Shintaz,

konr

I’m bringing a kinda small “3-man” tent. Could give space enough for one person to sleep if needed.

MEGAMIDDIE

so me and swift over here are quite fucked
we got kicked out of uni accommodation for room sharing
can’t book last minute hotel since its technically the 23rd now, asdas shut so we can’t get a tent

anyone can help us out a little? we got moneys. we’re sitting over at like H3-A30s. send help pls :(

Will

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

can’t book last minute hotel since its technically the 23rd now, asdas shut so we can’t get a tent

anyone can help us out a little? we got moneys. we’re sitting over at like H3-A30s. send help pls :(

How did they find out you were room sharing?

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

fugg

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Will

[…]

How did they find out you were room sharing?

followed our people out the reception, proper stalking them. right keen room share check. clocked it when they met up with us on the street outside. not enough sneak :(

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

same situation here pretty much, pls help

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »