x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

How to cancel i46 ticket?

Created 26th July 2012 @ 11:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Oxy

TC.Express

I need to cancel my i46 ticket for personal reasons, how can I go about doing this? I believe I had till end of July to cancel but I cant find ANYTHING on their site about cancelling?!?

Henghast

open
bobs

You’re not allowed, you have to come and get drunk with us.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

I would suggest the medium of email.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

One does not simply cancel an i46 ticket.

Besides, refunds are handed out until one month before the event, 2latebro?

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

You need to open a support ticket with Mplay on their website and ask to cancel, you’ll lose a tenner as an admin fee and you might be just about to hit their cutoff date, though i’ve heard different things. I thought it was a month before the event but i was told its 2 weeks before the event, so you may be just at the cutoff today or within plenty of time.

http://support.multiplay.co.uk/

open a ticket there about it.

Oxy

TC.Express

Thanks for the responses.

edit: ah, just found you have to email them as long as its 30 days before the start of the event. should just about make it then

Last edited by Oxy,

Monkeh

As of right now:
28 DAYS 20 HOURS 39 MINS until LAN.

Good luck with that 30 day thing :(

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Monkeh

As of right now:
28 DAYS 20 HOURS 39 MINS until LAN.

Good luck with that 30 day thing :(

o god for some reason i thought it started on the 27th

o well

atmo

yeah gl with that, mplay aren’t very helpful <30 days out

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Your best bet is to ring the help desk and speak to Jo or Mike on the phone directly and tell them your circumstances. If you have a legitimate serious personal reason then they will try their best to give you a discount, however if your personal reason is you forgot your mums birthday then its doubtfull.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

I would never forget oxy’s mum’s birthday

Multiplay, along with many islamic extremist groups, don’t like it when you try to leave

FIR

SnG

dont cancel it, give it to me, and I shall drink on your behalf! :DDDDDD

AnimaL

cant u just sell it to someone else? especially if its the early bird one its win-win situation

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from AnimaL

cant u just sell it to someone else? especially if its the early bird one its win-win situation

it was early bird with early arrival :S

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »