x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Looking for lan mates lol

Created 21st May 2012 @ 16:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Hey guys it is looking as though i will be attending this lan alone and so looking to throw myself out of my comfort zone and jump into tf2 social im looking to join in a team for lan sit on the same row have a few lafs and maybe play some tornys, mixes w.e.

got my ticket paid for and hotel so im a defo show.

many thanks

konr

lafs and tornys

Seriously though you should list your preferred class, skill etc

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from konr

lafs and tornys

Snap.

Maybe say if you have played any games competitively, your age, gender etc..

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dodgydogman

easy now just looking to “have a few lafs and maybe play some tornys”

Last edited by octochris,

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from octochris

[…]

easy now just looking to “have a few lafs and maybe play some tornys”

Aren’t we all..

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Hey man, as long as you aint some kind of weirdo, add yourself to the line with all the .:ne:. guys in, ermm, H3 row E I think it is, we’ll be your friends!

There’s 28 of us, so hopefully one of us will like you!

:D

Last edited by Monkeh,

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Sorry guys what a nonce I’m 22years old male from Chester really not a whiny kid and defo not a weirdo I’ve plaid in tf2 tornys at i44 i45 and online alot of tf2lobby I would class myself as a bit of a public hero I play a lot even plaid with tcm byte and Qun but saying that I’m no where near there level pref class is scout as I no all tactics for maps and character. Thanks for the invite to your row will probe move my seat round if you can confirm that’s where ya all sitting?

Last edited by Nocturnals,

byte

Quoted from Nocturnals

Sorry guys what a nonce I’m 22years old male from Chester really not a whiny kid and defo not a weirdo I’ve plaid in tf2 tornys at i44 i45 and online alot of tf2lobby I would class myself as a bit of a public hero I play a lot with tcm byte and Qun but saying that I’m no where near there level pref class is scout as I no all tactics for maps and character. Thanks for the invite to your row will probe move my seat round if you can confirm that’s where ya all sitting?

You do? :o what’s your nick/alias?

Cheers

Byte

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Last edited by Nocturnals,

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

I bwt you will be able to pic the name to a face we have only met a few times at LAN on the pc world booths were a won :) got lucky and chatted a few times around the event.

kaidus

WiK?

Playing with qun is like minus points. Don’t worry just have a good shower before you attend and we can all forget about this.

Add A Reply Pages: 1