x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 45 Next »

Jakle

I use a G11, it is the size of texas, will this be a problem? Should I bring a different one?

beta

RaWr ::

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Epsilon playing with 5? Tournament will almost definitely start friday evening I think :x.

Yep he is right, without a doubt it will have to. Thats of course you guys want a 16 hour day playing on Saturday? :D

WOODY[

Quoted from Jakle

I use a G11, it is the size of texas, will this be a problem? Should I bring a different one?

shouldn’t be a problem. used my g15 at about 4 lans and never had a problem

F2

Danmark

Is there any confirmation about an NA team coming?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

no deffinates on anything yet but there is likely to be an EXTV team, a top yank team or mix of top yanks is still being dscussed due to funding, so nothing concrete yet, and same with the aussies.
Epsilon will need cover on the friday in that case, oggy to go scout!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from Jakle

It’s fine, I used my G11 at i43.

shdwpuppet

Quoted from Tapley ❤

no deffinates on anything yet but there is likely to be an EXTV team, a top yank team or mix of top yanks is still being dscussed due to funding, so nothing concrete yet, and same with the aussies.
Epsilon will need cover on the friday in that case, oggy to go scout!

idk about “likely”. IF the money can be raised, then definitely. As it stands, I am going from extv, and extine may be, but there are no solid plans for an entire team to go.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I will donate $500, whats that like twenty quid?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from randa

I get back from ibiza early sat morning and im gonna drive straight there. I am going to be so fucked!!

LOOOOOOL

Roque

brz
[hePPa]

I will donate the same as admirable.

atmo

mark joined aftersh0ck g4mm0n, epsilon are screwd

Quoted from atmo

mark joined aftersh0ck g4mm0n, epsilon are screwd

Pinky to not play naked. Aft3rsh0cK g4mm0n screwed ////

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…]
Pinky to not play naked. Aft3rsh0cK g4mm0n screwed ////

pinky not naked, better cancel my ticket now :/

Can we please stop getting people’s hopes up about an American team; when they don’t come it will be dissapointing, and lets face it, there isnt 20k $ of spare change floating around in this community.

Skyride

DUCS

extv are 100% making a showing with a few coverage guys.

There is good reason to believe a US team will be coming too.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 45 Next »