Forum

Gamers assembly 2012 (7th to 9th of April) France

Created 17th March 2012 @ 18:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1

BaNaNa

We’re looking for a player willing to play at the Gamers Assembly (a big french Lan) during the Easter weekend (7th to 9th of April, GA’ll be open since the 6th).

+ French speaking would be great
+ Over 18 years old
+ Friendly

Epsilon full line up will be there, Thy, Skeej and longas too, if you’re looking for some ride sharing.

Last edited by BaNaNa,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

i dont think there’s room in the car anymore, but everyone should come! :D

BaNaNa

Hope you european dudes enjoyed the GA !

GeaR

Epsilon

Best lan I’ve been to in terms of organisation :) Stage was awesome

kaidus

WiK?

I’d love to know what the organisation was like at other LANs you’ve been two if organisers delaying a match last minute by 2 hours cause of tournament overlap constitutes “best organisation”.

Keyro

Cheater

We had a very tight schedule because of the early main stage (traditionally very few games have the final on stage, was like a fight win for us :D) which forced me to make a fast and obviously unreasonable schedule.
On top of that nadeo came with their bags full of bills and offered us 2 hours of shootmania, that was originally planned from 22:00 to 00:00 but it ended @ 1:30. Trust me, i was the first to hate them for their bad schedule skillz and i let them know.

Sad for the delay but we couldn’t do otherwise.

Props to vanilla for the casting and the support, can’t wait for VOD guys =). And apologies for the 90 seconds delay on the LB Fiinal :/

Will make a longer feedback post later with some pics, etc ;)

Last edited by Keyro,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

And putting the shoutcasting tables next to where loud music is being blasted is a really wise move! poor pognon :(

dodgydogman

Panda

Why about 18s only? Us 11 years olds are outraged.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Swifty

And putting the shoutcasting tables next to where loud music is being blasted is a really wise move! poor pognon :(

Yeah I had some random English dude shouting in my ear? Sup Xavi!

Add A Reply Pages: 1