x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I45 - Seat Picker News

Created 23rd February 2012 @ 14:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1

FireStorm

-9m-

Hi guys,

Just noticed that multiplay have opened up a few more seats the seat picker

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/

we now do have a TF2 seating area in Hall 2 by the looks of things, it being the brown section between rows AE and AJ. If you want to grab a block for your team that would be a good place to start.

If you have not got any seat at all yet or not got your tickets now would be a good time to start saving the TF2 area for ourselves before other games start stealing them. Getting the community all in one place would be pretty cool :D

FireStorm

Black_Bob

[DA]

Just looked at the seat picker, im gutted finnaly sitting in the main hall again but it looks like all the tf2 players are scattered around everywhere :(

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yeah, at Telford with just 2 big open halls there never really is 1 defined tf2 area unfortuantely, but we all have the tf2 drinking steps anyway! :D But as firestorm suggested the biggest congregation are in those rows. If anyone needs help with space i can move peoples seats etc, let me know.

Gubbins

BEER

Bring back TF2 Tent

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from Gubbins

Bring back TF2 Tent

Just keep Kadius’s car away from it this time.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from FireStorm

[…]

Just keep LoopeR’s car away from it this time.

FTFY

Add A Reply Pages: 1