x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

i46 tickets already on sale

Created 1st February 2012 @ 16:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Trell

|UKCS|

…at the earlier early bird prices:

We know that many of our customers can only attend one insomnia event a year and have enquired about purchasing these tickets earlier. With the extra strain of the Olympics on travel and accommodation this year, especially in the summer months, we wanted to give our customers ample time to make arrangements.

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/2012/01/31/i46/insomnia46-tickets-now-on-sale/

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

That’s annoying o_o

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Any idea when the earlier early bird will finish and the price will rise?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Permzilla

It’s not timed – just the first 500 tickets, so however long they take to sell…

Edit: Looks like they’ve said the following 500 tickets after that will be at the 20% discount

Last edited by Nymthae,

AnimaL

Quoted from Permzilla

We are releasing the first 500 tickets for insomnia46 at the earlier bird discount of 30%
?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from AnimaL

[…] We are releasing the first 500 tickets for insomnia46 at the earlier bird discount of 30%
?

this is what you get for scanning instead of reading :>

TurboTabs

(Classy)
BEER

Nooooooooooooooooo not this early!

February is ‘Wallet rape’ month for me. Between events, family and friends birthdays, valentines day and regular payments; I can’t really afford to pay up any time soon.

Is there a way to monitor how many tickets have been booked already?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from TurboTabs

Nooooooooooooooooo not this early!

February is ‘Wallet rape’ month for me. Between events, family and friends birthdays, valentines day and regular payments; I can’t really afford to pay up any time soon.

Is there a way to monitor how many tickets have been booked already?

They might have an IRC bot on it, if not check the forums as they will probably post on milestones.

I briefly read something about if you paid a deposit now (20%) then you have a month to pay the rest of it at the 30% discount after the 500th ticket is sold – not sure how accurate that is though, just someone mentioned it in a thread.

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

I love having money in the bank. o/

Add A Reply Pages: 1