IPZIE

SUAVE

^ :)

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Enef

[…]

rofl

stupid police, we don’t want to fight, we just want to hear from everyone’s favourite tf2 celebrity :|

http://i.imgur.com/iA5cC.png

Squeak

I want a sign to hold :<
If somebody makes a sign and gives it to me at H2-J2 before half one, I will hold said sign for final!!

Comedian

Right, califax (the man, the legend) has been so awesome to print out 50 signs with Airshot on the one side and Meatshot on the other!

But wait! there is more!

I just returned from the staples office supllies store, and bought 500 pieces of paper (250 red, 250 blue) and a bunch of permanent markers!

the idea is that everyone should draw some stuff on the paper so we can have loads of people with self made signs showing at the grand final, to show off at the people at home!

Skully

Quoted from Comedian

Right, califax (the man, the legend) has been so awesome to print out 50 signs with Airshot on the one side and Meatshot on the other!

But wait! there is more!

I just returned from the staples office supllies store, and bought 500 pieces of paper (250 red, 250 blue) and a bunch of permanent markers!

the idea is that everyone should draw some stuff on the paper so we can have loads of people with self made signs showing at the grand final, to show off at the people at home!

awesome, so how are these being handed out? first 50 seats get the meatshot signs or something?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3